9AAA

HHSSoccerFanatic

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't necessarily use the term "dominating." I think historically Hendersonville plays a fairly tough schedule so they may struggle through the season. They always seem to get things together for the Disticts, though, and if they dominate, that is where it will begin. I would agree they have a good shot at state this year but they may have to get through Independence in order to do that. Both teams should be stacked pretty well. Brentwood, although they've lost a ton of talent, will still be a force and I wouldn't rule out a pretty decent Lavergne team either. If Hendersonville can stay healthy, they have the horses to win state but as we you saw last year....sometimes the better team doesn't always win.

Hendersonville is obviously a state competitor this year and i think everyone knows that.... but you cant start talking a team up before the season has even begun. last year, bearden was one of the favorite state condenders but look how their season ended. just because a team has the talent does not mean they will automatically have success. so if hendersonville stays healthy and plays to their full potential, then yes hendersonville can compete with any team in the state... but dont be so quick to brag on your beloved team...

Smacktalker has a great point. this is preseason so no one should be talking crap already. However as to this topic. Ive looked at Hendersonville's schedule and they play some very very good teams including: Christian Brothers, Knox Cath, the Bearden Tournament (which is like Bearden, CAK, Knox West, Maryville), Father Ryan, and MUS. So as to this topic goes i think that Hendersonville will have no problem winning this District again because no one in the district is as talented as the other teams they will play this year. So they might lose some games to those big named teams but as for the 9AAA? i think they will cruise through it.

Opinions?

Why didn't you just call this the ......How Great Is Hendersonville Thread. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thats my opinion /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Why didn't you just call this the ......How Great Is Hendersonville Thread. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thats my opinion /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I can't stand people who talk themselves up or their team without even playing a game. Its pretty comical to me. No wait what's funny is when you talk yourself up and then don't perform then you just look stupid. So next time you talk atleast have a reason to.

I can't stand people who talk themselves up or their team without even playing a game. Its pretty comical to me. No wait what's funny is when you talk yourself up and then don't perform then you just look stupid. So next time you talk atleast have a reason to.

this happens alot. I know that Hville's coach doesnt allow there players to post. He wont allow it. so all the Hendersonville "trash talk" is being done by immature fans im sure. so dont judge the team yet. just be annoyed by the immature fans. haha thats all. i hope you guys can perform, id like to see yall do well

I agree......My post was made in sarcasm. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

this happens alot. I know that Hville's coach doesnt allow there players to post. He wont allow it. so all the Hendersonville "trash talk" is being done by immature fans im sure. so dont judge the team yet. just be annoyed by the immature fans. haha thats all. i hope you guys can perform, id like to see yall do well

I disagree with coach's who do not allow their players to post. I have seen many players post without "trashing" someone or other teams, but add intelligent and thoughtful comments.

actually most of the people posting are alumni and the football players from Hendersonville.