Clarkrange @ Jackson Co

7Awatcher

Full house is expected in Kermit Forkum Gym to see if the Lady Blue Devils can derail the Lady Buffalo train on the second attempt. The first game of the year was a good'un with Clarkrange winning by 9 at home and that is as close as anyone has gotten to them. The 07-08 season had 5 great games between them, can 08-09 be the same way?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the last legitimate chance for anyone to put a blemish on Clarkrange's undefeated regular season! Will it happen? Jackson Co. seems to be improving every game-----but-----a powerhouse with, strength at every position, is not an everyday occurance in single A. I've got to give an unbiased edge to Clarkrange. Good luck to both teams, and may it be, injury free. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

My boss has given me Tuesday the 27th off in anticipation of this game, he said I wouldn't be worth a flip anyway.....he also said just take off wednesday the 28th too, either to celebrate or recuperate /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Must be a big game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

My boss has given me Tuesday the 27th off in anticipation of this game, he said I wouldn't be worth a flip anyway.....he also said just take off wednesday the 28th too, either to celebrate or recuperate /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Must be a big game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

7a ...you aint worth a flip anyway's lol... you know that jackson county got the potential to upset them and it is too bad i cant make it... but i will be trying to find out the scores and play by play if devilish is there i think i can get em lol... sure do miss everybody.. and bud1 get coach 07 to give ya my email and i will send you some pics...GOOOO blue devils..Like to see a big upset ad let the devils but the buffaloes out to pasture tonight.... heeehhee!!.Got my beechnut ready! Oh yea i have called for snow so it gets me out of school to cry cause i missed both jc/cr and the LA and york game.... /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />