2shaffer

3schloss

4robinson

5moore

6taylor

7bartlett

8prather

9holman

You don't want to hit one of your power guys in the 2 hole. Coach Reavis will experiment with the lineup during pre-season I'm sure but I'd bat Shaffer in the 3 or 4 hole. You want some guys on base when he hits one out on the road. Schloss has picked up some power and of course, Robinson can go yard, so look for Shaffer, Schloss, and Robinson hitting 3,4,5...not sure exactly which one will be where. Generally your 3 hole guy is your best hitter with your 4 hole spot being for more of a pure power guy. There's so much talent on this team it's hard to predict where everyone will land. Moore has power, Prather has power, and Bartlett may poke a few out this year. Holman, Kosinski, Taylor, Duvall, Fullerton, heck, just about everyone can go deep. Bring on the season baby!

brady dove is pretty pretty good i played summer ball with him last summer but i think they are going to lose to father ryan but you never know

You don't want to hit your big power guy in the 2 hole. Coach Reavis will experiment with the lineup during pre-season I'm sure but I'd bat Shaffer in the 3 or 4 hole. You want some guys on base when he hits one out on the road. Schloss has picked up some power and of course, Robinson can go yard, so look for Shaffer, Schloss, and Robinson hitting 3,4,5...not sure exactly which one will be where. Generally your 3 hole guy is your best hitter with your 4 hole spot being for more of a pure power guy. There's so much potential with these guys it's hard to predict where everyone will land. Moore has some power, Prather has some power, and Bartlett may poke one or two out this year. Holman, Kosinski, Taylor, Duvall, Fullerton, heck, just about everyone can go deep. Bring on the season baby!

how come you didnt put brady dove in your line up

he has got a lot of talent

brady dove is pretty pretty good i played summer ball with him last summer but i think they are going to lose to father ryan but you never know

how come you didnt put brady dove in your line up

he has got a lot of talent

Dove will most likely start at 2B. The batting order in this thread was based on Fullerton playing 2B and Robinson playing 3B which may or may not happen, depends on what Coach wants to do. Either option is a good one. Dove can bunt well so if he starts he may hit in the 2 hole.

Dove will most likely start at 2B. The batting order in this thread was based on Fullerton playing 2B and Robinson playing 3B which may or may not happen, depends on what Coach wants to do. Either option is a good one. Dove can bunt well so if he starts he may hit in the 2 hole.

yea that sounds like the brady i know he is a very good bunter but he will start he is a very good player

yea that sounds like the brady i know he is a very good bunter but he will start he is a very good player

It will be interesting to see how everything plays out. There are a lot of guys on this team that can play at a high level. We may see an EH this year to get another hot bat in the lineup. Talking about the batting order, I remember a tournament a couple of years ago when Riverdale had Skinner and Hunter hitting 1 and 2 in the order to jump start the offense and get them an extra at bat or two...you never know. Coach Reavis will sort things out.

It will be interesting to see how everything plays out. There are a lot of guys on this team that can play at a high level. We may see an EH this year to get another hot bat in the lineup. Talking about the batting order, I remember a tournament a couple of years ago when Riverdale had Skinner and Hunter hitting 1 and 2 in the order to jump start the offense and get them an extra at bat or two...you never know. Coach Reavis will sort things out.

in high school ball you cannot use and EH you can use a DH but not an EH