Siegel

boroman4now

in high school ball you cannot use and EH you can use a DH but not an EH

Oops, my mistake. I was thinking that some of the teams during tournament play had a DH and an EH listed on their lineup card but that may have been during the Summer. Not sure if the rules are the same for Summer tournaments.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opps, my mistake. I know there were some teams last year that batted 10. Must have been the pitcher plus a DH. I was also thinking that some of the teams during tournament play had a DH and an EH listed on their lineup card but that may have been during the Summer. Not sure if the rules are the same for Summer tournaments.

T minus 35 and counting...

GO STARS!!!!!

just got word that neil robinson will be ready to go on opening day my son said that he is on a limited pitch count for a while until tournament time he will be starting probably but thats good news for the stars but there lineup is good this year there is no let down anywhere in the lineup

GO STARS!!

Who did you hear that from again?

just got word that neil robinson will be ready to go on opening day my son said that he is on a limited pitch count for a while until tournament time he will be starting probably but thats good news for the stars but there lineup is good this year there is no let down anywhere in the lineup

GO STARS!!

If Robinson is good to go on day one, even with a limited pitch count, that's bad news for our opponents and great news for Neil and his family. We wish him only the best for the upcoming varsity season and Summer with the Dbacks.

its a great thing for the stars i hope he comes out and dominates just like he did his freshman year and proves all the people that think he won't help much wrong and comes out strong good luck to the stars.

GO STARS!!

Neil got knocked down, but fought his way back. He's going to have an amazing senior year. A lot of folks have been praying for you and your family. God never abandons us!!

T minus 34 and counting.

GO STARS!!!

GO STARS!!

very good news

Neil got knocked down, but fought his way back. He's going to have an amazing senior year. A lot of folks have been praying for you and your family. God never abandons us!!

T minus 34 and counting.

GO STARS!!!

I remember Neil last year hurting his arm against riverdale, and he knew it was bad. Glad he could get the surgery done and do this rehab. Because I know all he really wants to do is go out there and pitch

I remember Neil last year hurting his arm against riverdale, and he knew it was bad. Glad he could get the surgery done and do this rehab. Because I know all he really wants to do is go out there and pitch

I remember that too...my son was on deck and i was worried that he was going to get carved up by Neil. I truely hate the injury and his recovery has been in my prayers since it happened ...i hate hearing this about a kid..ive got a little story on him when he was young ...

when he was 9 he played for the cardinals and they had a real good team and of course not many players could hit Neil (he truely hasa gift of an arm)when he got 2 strikes on a kid he would get the call for a curve ball and you would see him smile real big so i would know what was coming LOL of course i was umpring and getting the laugh its always good to see a kid having fun playing a game

I remember that too...my son was on deck and i was worried that he was going to get carved up by Neil. I truely hate the injury and his recovery has been in my prayers since it happened ...i hate hearing this about a kid..ive got a little story on him when he was young ...

when he was 9 he played for the cardinals and they had a real good team and of course not many players could hit Neil (he truely hasa gift of an arm)when he got 2 strikes on a kid he would get the call for a curve ball and you would see him smile real big so i would know what was coming LOL of course i was umpring and getting the laugh its always good to see a kid having fun playing a game

T minus 32 and counting.....