Siegel

boroman4now

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't want to hit your big power guy in the 2 hole. Coach Reavis will experiment with the lineup during pre-season I'm sure but I'd bat Shaffer in the 3 or 4 hole. You want some guys on base when he hits one out on the road. Schloss has picked up some power and of course, Robinson can go yard, so look for Shaffer, Schloss, and Robinson hitting 3,4,5...not sure exactly which one will be where. Generally your 3 hole guy is your best hitter with your 4 hole spot being for more of a pure power guy. There's so much potential with these guys it's hard to predict where everyone will land. Moore has some power, Prather has some power, and Bartlett may poke one or two out this year. Holman, Kosinski, Taylor, Duvall, Fullerton, heck, just about everyone can go deep. Bring on the season baby!

I think there are some players being overlooked with this lineup. There's quite a bit bit of depth on this team and some of the juniors and sophomores that haven't been mentioned here may see significant playing time and may have an opportunity to start. Pearson, Talmadge, Sims, Richmond, and Maddux are good players and will compete for playing time.

I think there are some players being overlooked with this lineup. There's quite a bit bit of depth on this team and some of the juniors and sophomores that haven't been mentioned here may see significant playing time and may have an opportunity to start. Pearson, Talmadge, Sims, Richmond, and Maddux are good players and will compete for playing time.

We played with Maddux, Richmond, Sims, and Talmadge last Summer and they can definitely play. I haven't seen Pearson since the Fall of 2007 but he's a good player and I heard he had a good Summer. Coach Reavis has to be pleased having this many guys that can play at a high level and it will be interesting to see how everything shakes out.

We played with Maddux, Richmond, Sims, and Talmadge last Summer and they can definitely play. I haven't seen Pearson since the Fall of 2007 but he's a good player and I heard he had a good Summer. Coach Reavis has to be pleased having this many guys that can play at a high level and it will be interesting to see how everything shakes out.

I've played fall ball with a few of these guys and Pearson is one i can see playing this year early and often for Siegel. He's solid defensively and can hit for a little pop. the stars line-up is really deep but a i like there veteran line-up right now with maybe a few newcomers.

I've played fall ball with a few of these guys and Pearson is one i can see playing this year early and often for Siegel. He's solid defensively and can hit for a little pop. the stars line-up is really deep but a i like there veteran line-up right now with maybe a few newcomers.

I know that Reavis has the experience, and has been to the big game. Can this be another team that takes him there? All I've heard is good things about how much talent they have, but it seems like they have an internal EGO problem from what i hear....

I know that Reavis has the experience, and has been to the big game. Can this be another team that takes him there? All I've heard is good things about how much talent they have, but it seems like they have an internal EGO problem from what i hear....

We have no ego issues. We have come together like the players from one of my favorite movies "Remember the Titans". Our hallowed ground is the baseball diamond at Siegel High School...we are brothers and we will not be denied. We are blessed with talent and an excellent coaching staff. We have the will to win. The time is now...the season is ours. Nothing will stand in our way.

We have no ego issues. We have come together like the players from one of my favorite movies "Remember the Titans". Our hallowed ground is the baseball diamond at Siegel High School...we are brothers and we will not be denied. We are blessed with talent and an excellent coaching staff. We have the will to win. The time is now...the season is ours. Nothing will stand in our way.

I'll halfway agree with that. If we are good this year we will figure out a way to come from behind.

I'll halfway agree with that. If we are good this year we will figure out a way to come from behind.

I'm not sure how to respond IAm23 so my last post before practice starts tomorrow will end with a quote from Tommy Lasorda...

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination"

Go Stars!