Austin East High School Baseball Roadrunners

Turtle

Ok, I'm going break down your comments Turtle Style /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

1. At the bottom of your post there's a link that reads; Admiralbasebal.com Therefore, I assumed you're a take them to the FARR hit'em in the GUT = Farragut fan.(By the way that's the chant we said in High School)

2. & 4. You don't have to say anything about Farragut, like you said once they start losing a lot of fans are going to come out in numbers and blast them... I mean, since you bringing up sports, we can go back to you all football season. I remember when you all beat down West and Bearden and everyone thought you all were going to blow everyone out..I posted on here, you all will suffer a beating like you're pouring on everyone and lord and behold Ooltewah gave it to you..

3. AE baseball team needs some hype.. I mean, for a program to go winless in a 2 or 3 years its a major accomplishment for them to win a game or 2 thus far. So heading into the 6th game of the year with a record of 1-4 that's good. 2 years ago they couldn't even say they won a game. Another thing, the coach is a peoples person, he has a lot of fans buying into the program. He's trying to get this program up and running again. How do you do that? Its called by hyping the program up. DUH... Austin East doesn't have the kind of support that Farragut has for their baseball program, therefore, the coach/parents/family members of the players are trying to hype of the program so they can be like the FARRAGUTS, BEARDENS, and WEBBS of baseball. I've always learnt if you don't like to hear or read what someone is posting, you can always leave or don't read it...

5. Ridiculous? No sir, its just having a bunch of pride and I don't see anything wrong with cheering them on or hyping them up. Any by the way, it was a fan at the AE at Grace game yesterday that called the UMP Ridiculous that was kicked out the game by the ump, so if you call me ridiculous one more gan YOU'RE GOING to get TOSSED /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

AE's baseball motto "IN TRYING TIMES, DON'T STOP(Quit) TRYING~"

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. There is nothing wrong with you having pride in your school, but don't let it make a fool out of you like it has before.

I don't mind being called a fool. I mean, who cares.. I'm still going to hype this program up...

Oh by the way, they won their 1st game yesterday so I can talk more now..

I just checked to see when the last AE baseball victory was and it was 2003..... So AE has a lot of get hyped about now..

actually thats exactly why they don't need any hype..... a win was bound to come around some time. It is nothing to get hyped about, especially since right after their win they lost by 11 to the same team they just beat. Theres something to really get hyped over. "HEY WE WON!!! AWW We just got dominated.... again."

actually thats exactly why they don't need any hype..... a win was bound to come around some time. It is nothing to get hyped about, especially since right after their win they lost by 11 to the same team they just beat. Theres something to really get hyped over. "HEY WE WON!!! AWW We just got dominated.... again."

Actually, they lost the 1st game and won the 2nd game... Hahaha KIDS!!!

We have Carter on Monday so hopefully, it'll be 2 in a row now..

I want to THANK all the Carter folks for giving AE their props. Like I've been saying all year, AE baseball program is on the rise.. They're much improved. I mean, their record isn't showing for it but hey, they are playing 3 good innings of baseball.. I don't know what it is about the 4th inning but they seem to lose it there.. But keep your heads up BAseball Runners by season end, you all will win some games you shouldn't...

I'm gonna break it down Turtle style, It you don't have the Gold Ball, you ain't got nottin!!!!!

Uh, I did not say AE would win the GOLD ball in Baseball don't put those words in my mouth.. However, I did say, "I feell as though they could finished .500 or one or 2 games above it." And as of now AE's baseball record is 1-6. So in order for them to finished the way I stated they would, they will need to start getting with the program. WHich I must add, after the lost yesterday to Carter, the players decided to stay after and practice. The coach basically gave them a speech that he was displease with the way they were playing and that he believed in every one of them. THe coach told them that they would have practice today however, the players decided amongst themselves they would stay after the game and practice..

I mean, that's called dedication. No baseball team in AE's history has ever decided to do something like this. That's only telling you that they're really wanting to make HISTORY.... I don't care, you all can get on here and crack on AE baseball program all you want but if you have players that's doing things like that at AE, you got to tip your hat to them.

I'm going to add this before I sign off, THEY WILL win a couple of games they're not supposed to win. SO my advice to you, don't take them lightly.

"In Trying times, don't stop/QUIT TRYING!"

Oh by the way NACBA, did BEARDEN win that GOLD ball!! Hahaha I think not so get off my "Sunflower Seeds"

Uh, I did not say AE would win the GOLD ball in Baseball don't put those words in my mouth.. However, I did say, "I feell as though they could finished .500 or one or 2 games above it." And as of now AE's baseball record is 1-6. So in order for them to finished the way I stated they would, they will need to start getting with the program. WHich I must add, after the lost yesterday to Carter, the players decided to stay after and practice. The coach basically gave them a speech that he was displease with the way they were playing and that he believed in every one of them. THe coach told them that would have practice today however, the players decided amongst themselves they would stay after the game and practice..

I mean, that's called dedication. No baseball team in AE's history has ever decided to do something like that. That's only telling you that they're really wanting to make HISTORY.... I don't care, you all can get on here and crack on AE baseball program all you want but if you have players that's doing things like that at AE, you got to tip your hat to them.

I'm going to add this before I sign off, THEY WILL win a couple of games they're not supposed to win. SO my advice to you, don't take them lightly.

"In Trying times, don't stop/QUIT TRYING!"

Oh by the way NACBA, did BEARDEN win that GOLD ball!! Hahaha I think not so get off my "Sunflower Seeds"

Not from Bearden or pull for Bearden, but I have read you comments!! Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!! LOL