Austin East High School Baseball Roadrunners

Turtle

Turtle,

You were 2 for 2. No rain and the Eagles won.

I only wished AE was playing then I would've been 2 for 2 with the Roadrunners winning..

But seriously though, this was supposed to be the year GIBBS was down.. However, they won over an overmatched Seymour team.. What happen Shs1?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only wished AE was playing then I would've been 2 for 2 with the Roadrunners winning..

But seriously though, this was supposed to be the year GIBBS was down.. However, they won over an overmatched Seymour team.. What happen Shs1?

Seymour's starting pitcher just had an off night. He lasted 1 inning and he really couldn't find the strike zone. Gibbs showed more patience with their at bats and Justin Willis kept Seymour off balance most of the evening.

Pitching. Willis threw an excellent game and the Seymour starter had control problems. Gave up 3 hits with 4 walks 5 runs and never got an out in the second. After that it was a good game with Gibbs having 5 hits and SHS 4, Seymour made 3 errors, but they never effected the outcome other than making butts a little more tight. Seymour had chances in the 6th and 7th but Willis did a good job of finishing. Hopefully there will be round 4 next week.

Pitching. Willis threw an excellent game and the Seymour starter had control problems. Gave up 3 hits with 4 walks 5 runs and never got an out in the second. After that it was a good game with Gibbs having 5 hits and SHS 4, Seymour made 3 errors, but they never effected the outcome other than making butts a little more tight. Seymour had chances in the 6th and 7th but Willis did a good job of finishing. Hopefully there will be round 4 next week.

Right now it's looking like Catholic and CAK coming out of 4AA if they don't finish their tournament. Both Eagle teams just need to take care of business.