Giles County Senior Class

lrb4

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't we all just get along? :D

:thumb: What would be the fun in that? Ha ha he he. Something else that I just figured out to a greater degree. Someone else has been brought into this foray by D.A. L.M.S.S. aka P.C. aka a dozen more: Who was number 22 that was playing during the 1987 football year? Does he have kid(s) in the later years of High School? That's the $500.00 question because Mrs. D.A. thinks that is who I am........... :lol:AGAIN, stay up north at RICHLAND!!!!!! Boy, didn't she just open up another can of worms. I'm going to milk this one. :blink:

I don't know who da, lmss, pc, 22, aka or how much milk you are going to get out of this turnip, but what I do know is who was on the team of 87'!

:thumb: What would be the fun in that? Ha ha he he. Something else that I just figured out to a greater degree. Someone else has been brought into this foray by D.A. L.M.S.S. aka P.C. aka a dozen more: Who was number 22 that was playing during the 1987 football year? Does he have kid(s) in the later years of High School? That's the $500.00 question because Mrs. D.A. thinks that is who I am........... :blink:AGAIN, stay up north at RICHLAND!!!!!! Boy, didn't she just open up another can of worms. I'm going to milk this one. :lol:

I don't know who da, lmss, pc, 22, aka or how much milk you are going to get out of this turnip, but what I do know is who was on the team of 87'!

Gosh. You'd think that if you were going to post on here as multiple people you'd at least be smart enough to to (hide your online status)........ AND, YOU do know who D.A., L.M.S.S, P.C. and all the other aliases are because you are them..... Since your in the know, who was #22 on the 87 team???? :D

I am flattered, that you think I am all those people, and i have nothing to hide so i do not hide my status or am trying to fool you? It seems you have an issue with these other posters to think I am them, which is very interesting. As for #22 on the 1987 Bobcat football team, I would have to look to be possitive but I have it narrowed down to two people it has been 22 years ago, and feel sure that neither has a child in or on the Giles co roster. Best of luck with your conspiracy theory, will post back after i take a glance at the picture. One question were you a former bobcat player?

Then next time don't ask if I have a kid who played/is playing or if I wore #22 in 1987..........

sometimes i seem to be absent minded, but sir I do not recall a statement such as that from this poster, if i would have made such a statement that would have meant we played together, if that was true you would know who i am.