Bledsoe County Football Coach Fired?

jhoutsider

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard in town that it is going to be an in-house hire and that is why Mr. Kiper was not in a hurry to do this right at the end of the season. But we all know how rumors can be in a small town, but that does make some sense as to why the decision and announcement was made just now. If that is true I wish the new coach the best of luck and hope he can get our program back on track.

Go Warriors!

I just heard in town that it is going to be an in-house hire and that is why Mr. Kiper was not in a hurry to do this right at the end of the season. But we all know how rumors can be in a small town, but that does make some sense as to why the decision and announcement was made just now. If that is true I wish the new coach the best of luck and hope he can get our program back on track.

Go Warriors!

Don't believe everything you hear...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What type of gate would there be for Barger vs Barger!!

LARGE!! But i dont see it happening. I wish Bledsoe the best. But its going to take time to rebuild the program. Its way down right now. It takes a few years for everything to get going though. Give it time, and maybe everything will turn out good.

The gate would be big if Barger vs Barger was to happen, but Bledsoe and Sequatchie don't need that to happen to get a good crowd. If Bledsoe and Seq. can work hard to get back what they both have lost in the last few years, then they will draw the big crowds they once did. Seq is on the right track and now it's Bledsoe's turn. I say this with or with out Coach Roberson as head coach.

The gate would be big if Barger vs Barger was to happen, but Bledsoe and Sequatchie don't need that to happen to get a good crowd. If Bledsoe and Seq. can work hard to get back what they both have lost in the last few years, then they will draw the big crowds they once did. Seq is on the right track and now it's Bledsoe's turn. I say this with or with out Coach Roberson as head coach.

i here you b22.....but we don't have alot of time....we need to find a coach i think within 2 weeks.....alot of work goes on right now for next season.....or should i say should be going on......i'm just hoping Mr. Kiper does the young men right and gets them a good coach ......GO BIG BLUE!

i here you b22.....but we don't have alot of time....we need to find a coach i think within 2 weeks.....alot of work goes on right now for next season.....or should i say should be going on......i'm just hoping Mr. Kiper does the young men right and gets them a good coach ......GO BIG BLUE!

I know jh, but finding the right guy is worth it. Sacrificing a little time now, might pay off in the long run. Any way, I hope everything turns out for the best. Good luck Warriors.