Bartlett might make it out of district but wont beat cville, gtown, or

cvilledragons

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bartlett is returning nobody this year to back up past years success!!

I agree 100%, Bartlett has enough talent to get out of their district, but no way can they beat Collierville or Germantown to get to the state. They lost 10 seniors. Don't really matter who goes to the state from the west, nobody is going to beat Farragut. Bartlett had all the talent last year to beat Farragut, BUT NOT THIS YEAR!!!

I agree 100%, Bartlett has enough talent to get out of their district, but no way can they beat Collierville or Germantown to get to the state. They lost 10 seniors. Don't really matter who goes to the state from the west, nobody is going to beat Farragut. Bartlett had all the talent last year to beat Farragut, BUT NOT THIS YEAR!!!

What does Collierville have this year?

Collierville had a good team last year, they just came up short when they needed it. I don't think they lost many players as did Bartlett. I believe Cville and Gtown are going to be tough to beat.

collierville? maybe germantown? since when did they get good?

Collierville had a good team last year, they just came up short when they needed it. I don't think they lost many players as did Bartlett. I believe Cville and Gtown are going to be tough to beat.

Collierville beat Bartlett last year. And Gtown still has alot of talent coming back. Bartlett lost alot of very good players, it will be tough for them to beat Cville or Gtown. Its about time for them to beat Bartlett to get to the state. Bartlett's pitching might be ok this year, but they will not score the runs like in the past. Houston will have a very tough year also. "THE TEAMS TO BEAT IN WEST TN AAA....COLLIERVILLE AND GERMANTOWN"

Collierville beat Bartlett last year. And Gtown still has alot of talent coming back. Bartlett lost alot of very good players, it will be tough for them to beat Cville or Gtown. Its about time for them to beat Bartlett to get to the state. Bartlett's pitching might be ok this year, but they will not score the runs like in the past. Houston will have a very tough year also. "THE TEAMS TO BEAT IN WEST TN AAA....COLLIERVILLE AND GERMANTOWN"

IT DON'T MATTER.... NOBODY FROM WEST TN WILL BEAT FARRAGUT. "NO WAY" THEY ARE STRONG AGAIN THIS YEAR.

Bartlett's first 2 games are away on March 9th and 10th.

MAR 9

MON

GERMANTOWN

AWAY

6:00

MAR 10

TUE

COLLIERVILLE

AWAY

6:00

Bartlett's baseball schedule can be found at this link http://bartletthighschoolbaseball.com/2009...tyschedule.html

. Gotta give Coach Clark credit he sure does put a tough schedule together year in and out.

Who is on Collierville's team that is so good this year? I heard that G'town and Houston put them out of distict play last year.