A/AA Region Small Duals

bear cat brown

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who invites? They never show? What are you talking about?

Treadwell and Frayser are supposed to be in our section with Creek Wood, Cheatham, Harpeth, Fairview, Montgomery Central and Pearl Cohn even though they don't have a team anymore. I personally have not talked to either of them but from what I can understand from hosting teams are that they have been invited but didn't want to make the trip.

Have all the teams been set yet?

And the geeks shall inherit the mats............................

If this morning's fish wrap ( a/k/a The Tennessean) is correct, it looks like it will be two magnet schools, East Literature and MLK, who will be the two representatives from Section ( Area) III.

MLK 53 David Lipscomb 21

East Literature 49 MLK 28

If that's right, congratulations to both teams, particularly MLK and their coach. This will be East Lit's third straight trip, but I think it is the first for MLK which has just missed out the past two years. Both coaching staffs have done a great job with those two programs

Enjoy the trip and good luck.

If East Lit and Greenback are on opposite sides than I see them in the final. 2 hard working coaches working with limited funding and student bodies.

Good Luck to both and I have enjoyed knowing both.

I think I will have to pull for the Nation the "Hoosiers" of TN Wrestling.

I think Notre Dame and Hixson will have something to say about that!

the eggs are in the basket and have been counted,The Nation walked through seymore and elizabeton,heading to clarksville two years ina row,GO GET EM NATION. good luck Nation!!!!!

they may have "walked thru Elizabethton...but not Seymour...at least not according to the scores...not to mention that they had three "ranked" get beat by non ranked

they may have "walked thru Elizabethton...but not Seymour...at least not according to the scores...not to mention that they had three "ranked" get beat by non ranked

one of the ranked was sluder wrestling on one knee we knew it would be tough for him to win, jarrod had to lose 6 pounds in one day got sick during match, older browning caught a fore head to jaw may be broke if healthy these three would have easily win,anyone who has seen these guys wrestle knows they dont lose often if any.youger wrestlers stepped up never in trouble of losing.

one of the ranked was sluder wrestling on one knee we knew it would be tough for him to win, jarrod had to lose 6 pounds in one day got sick during match, older browning caught a fore head to jaw may be broke if healthy these three would have easily win,anyone who has seen these guys wrestle knows they dont lose often if any.youger wrestlers stepped up never in trouble of losing.

while well aware of sluder...the younger browning was winking at the crowd while taking his breathers...lol

and the older browning also lost to Mccroskey of seymour at the beginning of the summer. but again 14 points is hardly walking thru a team...it could easily sway the other way but maybe we'll match up again at state as Seymour is on their way again also /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />