District 11A

always a dawg

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think Richland will still be able to hit not like last year exspecially not power wise but they still have good hitters i think CA will be about the same.

I think hitting is really a toss up at this point, I'm gonna have to go to a few games before I chose that one. I Know C'ville has one more scrimmage day next sat. on the 7th against Cascade and another team i'm not sure of at this point. I think they start out the year the 9th against CA it will be interesting to see if Bassham plays in either.

DONT COUNT OUT THE BOYS FROM LYNCHBURG JUST YET. THEY WILL BE BETTER THIS YEAR. THEY ARE STILL REAL YOUNG BUT IMPROVED. THEY ONLY HAVE 1 SENIOR, 3 OR 4 JUNIORS AND REST OF TEAM IS FRESHMEN AND SOPHMORES. THEY LOOKED PRETTY GOOD YESTERDAY IN PLAY DAY AT CASCADE LOST 1ST 5 TO 3 TO A TEAM THAT BEAT CORNERSVILLE THE GAME BEFORE 10 TO SOMETHING. THEN THEY BEAT CASCADE 2 TO 1. IM NOT SAYING THEY WILL WIN DISTRICT BUT THEY WILL ATLEAST BE COMPETITIVE THIS YEAR. THEY ARE STILL A YEAR OR TWO AWAY FROM REALLY COMPETING. THEY GOT A PRETTY GOOD PITCHING STAFF. AS LONG AS THEY STAY HEALTHY WILL SURPRISE SOME PEOPLE.