16U player new to area.

sadkisson

I have recently moved here from MI, Im 15 (turning 16 in feb), and am looking for a travel team.

Im primarily an infielder but will play anywhere.

I live in Mt Juliet.

anyone know of any teams or have any openings on their team?

I am starting a 16U christian based team in Clarksville, TN. I will not tollerate gossiping, swearing, or clicks. How is your arm, can you throw hard? Do you know how to slap or bunt? Have you ever played on a travel team or Highschool team? What is your favorite position? Are your parents willing to travel to Clarksville for practices? You can repond by e mail to rnd.18@netzero.net

I have recently moved here from MI, Im 15 (turning 16 in feb), and am looking for a travel team.

I live in Mt Juliet.

My wife and i have a 16u team. We own our own indoor hitting and training facility its over 5,00 sqf we have a personal trainer and Beth Bouden Who played for Tennessee Tech and now plays for the rockford thunder on my staff as well. we have 9 but we are looking for someone else who is looking to play ball at the college level. We are in cookeville, TN if you are interested please feel free to call my cell or Line Drive office( The hitting facility) 931-979-5263 or 931-526HITS

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Mt Juliet.

I have a spot for one more player. Same age girls. We are accually first year 16 A team but will be playing 16's for the second year. We are out of Chattanooga TN if willing to travel we would like to talk. E-mail me at ballcoach27@comcast.net

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Mt Juliet.

If you are willing to travel call Mike Andres with the Mid-South Predators 16U Softball Team. He has 3 spots open on his roster and is looking for a pitcher, 3rd base & outfielder.

His contact information in 901.212.5987 or Mcosa2000@Earthlink.Net