Bombs?

Bulldogs

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut, 3B, also a signee for Louisville who is ranked 16 in the nation by USA Today/ESPN polls. Not to bad

PLEASE don't take this as a "Knock" on a great program like Farragut..But after seeing the dimensions of their ballpark, they should hit a TON of bombs. 287ft. down the lines, 325ft. & 330ft. in the gaps and 360ft. in center. PLEASE!!

Even with the high fences, it's like a Babe Ruth field for Stallings and other Admirals. Anyone agree?

I know it will sound fake....but I promise you it is not. Ask around if you know anyone from the teams I mention. Last year in the 9A District Tourney @ MTCS. Timi Hendrix hit a ball easily 480+......360 in the RC gap with a 60ft light pole. He cleared the light pole and hit some storage sheds that are around 110-120 ft past the fence. You want the definition of bomb....he wrote it. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

PLEASE don't take this as a "Knock" on a great program like Farragut..But after seeing the dimensions of their ballpark, they should hit a TON of bombs. 287ft. down the lines, 325ft. & 330ft. in the gaps and 360ft. in center. PLEASE!!

Even with the high fences, it's like a Babe Ruth field for Stallings and other Admirals. Anyone agree?

It's actually 305 and 310 down the lines, respectively. You also have to take into account the height of the wall, and Farragut has a large wall from left to right center. So technically its an average sized high school baseball field. And Farragut does hit alot of bombs at home to say the least.

Also, everybody tends to say this about the "short porch" and whatnot, but you hardly ever see teams come in and hit several homeruns against Farragut. Idk what it is but teams get big-eyed at the plate and swing for the fences everytime it seems.

Atleast its not 300 in center like at Lenoir City.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's actually 305 and 310 down the lines, respectively. You also have to take into account the height of the wall, and Farragut has a large wall from left to right center. So technically its an average sized high school baseball field. And Farragut does hit alot of bombs at home to say the least.

Also, everybody tends to say this about the "short porch" and whatnot, but you hardly ever see teams come in and hit several homeruns against Farragut. Idk what it is but teams get big-eyed at the plate and swing for the fences everytime it seems.

Atleast its not 300 in center like at Lenoir City.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

lollll or william blount..its about 295 down the right field line.

Farraguts wall says what...365 in center? maybe im wrong, its been a while since ive seen it. But when i played out there against them it seemed a whole lot further than what it was.

Farraguts dimensions may be a little close down the lines, but ive never thought after one of the players hit a homerun, "well if it wasnt for that short porch..." Every homerun i have seen hit by any Farragut player has been legit. And ive seen ALOT of Farragut homeruns, all the way back from Waldrop, to Stallings now.

lollll or william blount..its about 295 down the right field line.

Farraguts wall says what...365 in center? maybe im wrong, its been a while since ive seen it. But when i played out there against them it seemed a whole lot further than what it was.

Farraguts dimensions may be a little close down the lines, but ive never thought after one of the players hit a homerun, "well if it wasnt for that short porch..." Every homerun i have seen hit by any Farragut player has been legit. And ive seen ALOT of Farragut homeruns, all the way back from Waldrop, to Stallings now.

I'm looking right now at photos of a BEAUTIFUL ball park with 287 down the lines with 330 and 325 in the gaps. I believe it reads 360 in center. Granted the walls are taller than most, but those gaps are short no matter how you slice it.

To Farragut's defence, they didn't have a lot of room to work with in the OF.

I'm looking right now at photos of a BEAUTIFUL ball park with 287 down the lines with 330 and 325 in the gaps. I believe it reads 360 in center. Granted the walls are taller than most, but those gaps are short no matter how you slice it.

To Farragut's defence, they didn't have a lot of room to work with in the OF.

Dude, its not 287 down the lines. 305 to left 310 to right 365 to center. The Ads have plenty of homers on the road to. Ball doesn't fly at the Ballpark at Farrgut either.