Best SS in Mid-State?

mrwebgem

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why didnt he start last year for the fighting irish? who is this kid?

obvisiously you dont know anything about father ryan he started at sencond because there was a senior who started all four years at short that was justa little bit better but now golden is stronger and a better hitter and a better player then the was last year he will statr at short stop this year

obvisiously you dont know anything about father ryan he started at sencond because there was a senior who started all four years at short that was justa little bit better but now golden is stronger and a better hitter and a better player then the was last year he will statr at short stop this year

you sure do know a lot bout ryan when you dont even go there

i have to disagree with both of those i would have to say dylan golden of father rya is the best hands down

I have seen him for years playing summer ball and I saw him at Fall ball but my son has told me about him for a long time. He starts no matter who he plays for. He was picked all region last year as a sophomore. I also remember he is not just a good glove but has a great swing on the bat.

you sure do know a lot bout ryan when you dont even go there

cause im a fan of them

I have seen him for years playing summer ball and I saw him at Fall ball but my son has told me about him for a long time. He starts no matter who he plays for. He was picked all region last year as a sophomore. I also remember he is not just a good glove but has a great swing on the bat.

yes all of that is very true

same as josh lee

same as josh lee

Dude. Did you start the thread to hear everyone's opinions or not? Don't ask who peeps think is the best SS in the midstate and then trash their opinions. I mean, just start a thread that says 'This guy is the best SS in the midstate' and be done with it.

What's the purpose of this thread? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

single a

ss at santa fe Staggs has big league potential, quick release out of the glove, good hitter, outstanding fielder

Big League Potential? That is a bold statement! I have to agree with 66in74 he is probably not the best in Maury County and is not even close to being the best in the Mid-State. The kid is good but you are going overboard on what you said. You really need to get out of Santa Fe... watch some baseball in other areas!

I'm not saying this kid is the best but Dylan Bosheers is pretty darn good! He is a sophomore at Lawrence County. He was used at as a utility player last year because he can play so many positions. He had to play catcher a lot last spring when the starting catcher went down with a hand injury. Dylan is now the man at SS for Lawrence County. College coaches are already talking about this kid. Look for him to have a big year in high school ball and a big summer playing with a 19U team.