Best SS in Mid-State?

mrwebgem

why didnt he start last year for the fighting irish? who is this kid?

Baylor vs Father Ryan 08

"Though he allowed just five hits in the six-inning complete game, he needed all those first-inning runs after Dylan Golden's fourth-inning grand slam made it 5-4." /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude. Did you start the thread to hear everyone's opinions or not? Don't ask who peeps think is the best SS in the midstate and then trash their opinions. I mean, just start a thread that says 'This guy is the best SS in the midstate' and be done with it.

What's the purpose of this thread? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

AMEN !! Some are more interested in arguing than having an educated discussion on any given thread. They take it to personal. What makes this site great, is the vast knowledge and opinions throughout this state about baseball. But some just get carried away.

I've played against all these guys and they are all good but the best shortstop I played against was Jake Little at Franklin. He is the whole package plus one of the best pitchers I've ever faced. He was hurt last year as a Freshman, keep an eye on this kid

Jake is good but not proven. If you are looking for up and comming mid infielders who have not yet played/proven themselves, then my vote is Mookie Betts from Overton, Tyler Fullerton from siegel, and Alex Von Dolen from Blackman - all played with Jake in summer ball. All four of these have their strengths.

Best in the mid state? Sam Dove - going to GT or Auburn.

"Right here, Right now"

Jake is good but not proven. If you are looking for up and comming mid infielders who have not yet played/proven themselves, then my vote is Mookie Betts from Overton, Tyler Fullerton from siegel, and Alex Von Dolen from Blackman - all played with Jake in summer ball. All four of these have their strengths.

Best in the mid state? Sam Dove - going to GT or Auburn.

"Right here, Right now"

Agreed. I also agree with you on Mookie Betts, he's a good player

Nothing against class A ball but... the tough competition in AAA shows the AAA SS are better. Yes Maassen is a great athelete but Idk about the best Mid-State SS? But he is the best in class A and a great kid.

yeah i totally agree with you class a is weaker and alot less talent but schools such as friendship can beat alot of bigger schools.but yeah you are right class aaa will probably have the best players at each position. just showing some love to a small school kid who i know. lol