Law. Co. @ Shelbyville

BBALL0

How about turning off the all caps, sportsmind and ballfan.

CAPS OR NO CAPS? SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE THIS WAS AN ENGLISH COURSE. DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE BECAUSE I HAVE WROTE ON HERE BOTH WAYS. I THINK IT READS EASIER THATS ALL.

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OPINION I GUESS BUT IN MY OPINION IT DOESN'T MEAN IM YELLING AT ANYONE

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAPS OR NO CAPS? SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE THIS WAS AN ENGLISH COURSE. DIDN'T MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE BECAUSE I HAVE WROTE ON HERE BOTH WAYS. I THINK IT READS EASIER THATS ALL.

EVERYONE HAS THEIR OPINION I GUESS BUT IN MY OPINION IT DOESN'T MEAN IM YELLING AT ANYONE

Never seen this before a basketball discussion turned into a cap debate...Ha

Well lets get back on track. Can Shelbyville say they had trouble at first because they were missing Graves their point guard? Graves keeps the Eaglettes calm during tough times. But her backup player did a great job last night. She had trouble when LC pressed them but she recovered. Jorydn was tough untill al the sudden they seem to go away from her when they need her the most. She got a lot of rebounds and showed a lot of heart during that time. I'm sure these two will meet again unless somebody slips up in the tournament. Graves should be back by then is what we are being told. Shelbyville Eaglettes keeping like a team!

Good luck to Lawerence Co the rest of the way

Well lets get back on track. Can Shelbyville say they had trouble at first because they were missing Graves their point guard? Graves keeps the Eaglettes calm during tough times. But her backup player did a great job last night. She had trouble when LC pressed them but she recovered. Jorydn was tough untill al the sudden they seem to go away from her when they need her the most. She got a lot of rebounds and showed a lot of heart during that time. I'm sure these two will meet again unless somebody slips up in the tournament. Graves should be back by then is what we are being told. Shelbyville Eaglettes keeping like a team!

Good luck to Lawerence Co the rest of the way

GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS AS WELL SIDETRAIN. HOPE JANIE RECOVERS QUICKLY AND WILL BE OK. I HAVE A FEELING YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THESE TWO MEETING AGAIN LATER ON. IF THIS HAPPENS IT SHOULD MAKE FOR AN EXCITING TOURNAMENT. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

congrats to eaglettes for a great recovery in 3rd qtr. lady cats had them on the ropes to start the 3rd with a fast 8 pts and then the T and we missed 4 free throws and a turnover. that was the biggest deflation of all. hope you girls watch and remember what you seen on the film of this game, especially the 2 dirty moves(that's enough to motivate all of you for the next time). oh, sorry about no caps except for the T i wanted to whisper.

Wouldn't say "solid win" for Shelbyville. IMHO both the SCHS girls and the boys may have scored more points but they got outplayed by LCHS. Shelbyvilled looked sloppy and got lucky at the end.

Shelbyville plays without their starting point guard, arguably their best underclassman, and still wins the game. Sure they are gonna look a little sloppy, but they will take the win. Lucky? I don't know about that. They did quit going to Luffman down the stretch, didn't even look at her. That girl has to touch the ball on every possession. It was a solid win for Shelbyville.

congrats to eaglettes for a great recovery in 3rd qtr. lady cats had them on the ropes to start the 3rd with a fast 8 pts and then the T and we missed 4 free throws and a turnover. that was the biggest deflation of all. hope you girls watch and remember what you seen on the film of this game, especially the 2 dirty moves(that's enough to motivate all of you for the next time). oh, sorry about no caps except for the T i wanted to whisper.

LCHS played with heart and I still say sloppy for such a "talked about" team and lucky.