Best Players in East Tennessee

downtown247

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also add Parker from Bearden. He would actually be the 6th man on the list you created. You pretty much summed up the best in the Knox Area. I'm not sure if the upper end of East Tennessee would have anything to offer that group or not but between Chattanooga and Greeneville you hit the nail on the head.

Never heard of him. What position does he play? How big is he? What schools are looking at him?

6-2 combo guard for Temple. Started on Temple's state championship team as a sophomore. Last year was District and Region Player of the Year, as well as 1A All-State. Hung 30 on Union City in the first round of the state tournament. This year the best player on a 21-3 Temple team. Not totally for sure on all the schools who are interested in him, but have heard that Eastern Kentucky and Chattanooga are for sure, along with other small D-1's.

I have got to see Mcbee play alot this year if there is a better guard than him in the state I like to see them. He really can take a game over, and has when he has needed to.

I know this an east TN post but.........grainger09 has opened this up to the whole state....

I agree McBee is a special player, BUT there's this on kid in Memphis by the name of Leslie McDonald that's headed to Chapel Hill.......