Shelbyville Softball, no love

robotman

Not a lot of you guys on CoachT are Shelbyville fans. Thats ok. I, for one, pull for them in everything. I know they are called the basketball school, and for good reason. But they also have a softball team that played very well last year and the year before. They have a player thats being recruited by a number of colleges. They have a very good freshman class that will help them this year. Their leadoff hitter last year is doing well at Motlow now. I know you guys think that Coffee County will walk away with the district this year. I guess we will see.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a lot of you guys on CoachT are Shelbyville fans. Thats ok. I, for one, pull for them in everything. I know they are called the basketball school, and for good reason. But they also have a softball team that played very well last year and the year before. They have a player thats being recruited by a number of colleges. They have a very good freshman class that will help them this year. Their leadoff hitter last year is doing well at Motlow now. I know you guys think that Coffee County will walk away with the district this year. I guess we will see.

Robotman we all love the "Basketball School" but CC will not walk away with the district they will hit and score a lot of runs to win district. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Robotman we all love the "Basketball School" but CC will not walk away with the district they will hit and score a lot of runs to win district. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

If I remember correctly, didn't they struggle at the beginninh of the district season last year. Wasn't it a 4 team race between Coffee Count, Tullahoma, Lawrence County and Shelbyville. I don't even think they were leading the district with 4 games left. Granted, they made a great run to win the district, but they struggled just like everyone else in the regular season. Now to their credit, they got hot during tourney time, I will give them that. But wasn't Lawrence County playing as well as Coffee County at the end of the season? They do have good pitching, but hit andscore a lot of runs? Come on NoitAll, your credibility is tedering. Didn't somebody else predict better than you this past year? Maybe we should listen to him instead of you. Who was it that whipped you on predictions?

If I remember correctly, didn't they struggle at the beginninh of the district season last year. Wasn't it a 4 team race between Coffee Count, Tullahoma, Lawrence County and Shelbyville. I don't even think they were leading the district with 4 games left. Granted, they made a great run to win the district, but they struggled just like everyone else in the regular season. Now to their credit, they got hot during tourney time, I will give them that. But wasn't Lawrence County playing as well as Coffee County at the end of the season? They do have good pitching, but hit andscore a lot of runs? Come on NoitAll, your credibility is tedering. Didn't somebody else predict better than you this past year? Maybe we should listen to him instead of you. Who was it that whipped you on predictions?

Is Shelbyville's starting pitcher back this year?

I think anyone that expects Coffee County to have a cake walk through this district is misinformed.

This is a tough district. Pick any of these district teams and then look back at their schedule last year and see how they did against out of district teams.

Lawrence County was put out of the hunt by the eventual state champion Ooltewah.

CC was put out by the always strong Soddy Daisy. Shelbyville beat Columbia twice...Columbia beat CC twice.

It was pretty well knotted up early with everyone chasing Tullahoma....who was 11-2 in the district. Lincoln County was young and will be better.

Franklin County could make a run at things because they have been doing a lot of work.

This is one CC guy that is not crowing too early. The top two teams to move on could be playing close to .500 ball in district play this year.

At that point anything can happen.

I'm just begging you guys not to pick Coffee County for senior night again this year. It's embarrassing for a grown man to cry like I did last year.

I have a reputation to uphold.

Who was it that whipped you on predictions?

Well I went back in the history books and I notice that the person who beat me last year was not you robotboy and if for some reason you would like to take on the whole mid state picking teams we hope that you will this year. I am only a prognosticator of all of the schools in the mid state and I have been working really hard with Birdie and Bubba to have a great year of picking losers! I am afraid that your "Ladies Birds" will not be at the top of the district this year! You have an excellent coach, nice girls and some really good parents but it is just not to happen this year for the "basketball school! " You will need to get used to losing to CC and to the "football school". But robotboy just remember that "MrNoitAll loves U" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Who was it that whipped you on predictions?

Well I went back in the history books and I notice that the person who beat me last year was not you robotboy and if for some reason you would like to take on the whole mid state picking teams we hope that you will this year. I am only a prognosticator of all of the schools in the mid state and I have been working really hard with Birdie and Bubba to have a great year of picking losers! I am afraid that your "Ladies Birds" will not be at the top of the district this year! You have an excellent coach, nice girls and some really good parents but it is just not to happen this year for the "basketball school! " You will need to get used to losing to CC and to the "football school". But robotboy just remember that "MrNoitAll loves U" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The difference between you and me is that I don't claim to know everything. You do. A prognosticator? Anybody can claim to be that. But if you didn't win last year with your picks, shouldn't you change your name? Shouldn't he or she be NoitAll? That Robotboy you called me is a compliment, since I'm older than the hills. I do like the jv guy, he makes a lot of sense. You are giving it to Coffee county before the season even starts. You are not even giving anybody else a chance. Don't think the other teams in District 8AAA are not noticing.

. You are not even giving anybody else a chance. Don't think the other teams in District 8AAA are not noticing.

I am glad that you are feeling young now, see what a great guy MrNoitall is, I have given you a new lease on life, robotboy now you can start thinking young! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

By living in the "Walking Horse Capital of the World" you should know that there has never been any mules to win the "Big Show" I am sure that everyone is noticing it will not happen in District 8AAA this year either in softball, that is why the Ladies from Manchester will be our District Champs! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I hope to see you soon at the YMCA! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Is Shelbyville's starting pitcher back this year?

No. I don't know a lot about their program, but I'd assume Robin will have Amber Russell (sr), Alyssa Moore(fr), and Haley Spence (fr) doing most of her pitching. Russell has excellent control but not great speed. Super kid to Coach though and a great team leader. I had her for one tournament last summer. I also had Moore who has Speed and is still developing new pitches. I don't know a lot about Haley. Faced her a couple of times in Middle School and she shows a lot of potential.

. You are not even giving anybody else a chance. Don't think the other teams in District 8AAA are not noticing.

I am glad that you are feeling young now, see what a great guy MrNoitall is, I have given you a new lease on life, robotboy now you can start thinking young! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

By living in the "Walking Horse Capital of the World" you should know that there has never been any mules to win the "Big Show" I am sure that everyone is noticing it will not happen in District 8AAA this year either in softball, that is why the Ladies from Manchester will be our District Champs! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I hope to see you soon at the YMCA! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

YMCA? What the heck are you talking about. Never been to a YMCA. You don't even know who I am, do you. Noitall, do you know anything? Didn't you predict Tullahoma to win the district last year? No wonder the Coffee County guy is all upset. Do you think that maybe you have unknowingly, no pun intended, put the hex on Coffee County? Man those people are gonna be ill at you. Just remember that old Robotman loves you.

YMCA? What the heck are you talking about. Never been to a YMCA. You don't even know who I am, do you. Noitall, do you know anything? Didn't you predict Tullahoma to win the district last year? No wonder the Coffee County guy is all upset. Do you think that maybe you have unknowingly, no pun intended, put the hex on Coffee County? Man those people are gonna be ill at you. Just remember that old Robotman loves you.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Watch out now Robot man we can't talk to MrNoNotatall like that, you don't want to get the trailer trash so hot that it catches on fire.

He can't help that the game has changed so much since he was actually on the field because someone wanted him there. Now the only way he gets to participate is by the occasional call to make $25.00 making bad calls behind the plate, but he really does enjoy the ego trip that comes with that & you don't want to take that away from poor o'le mr.nonotatall. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But just remember Robotman- mr.nonotatall luv's us aLLLLLLLL! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Uh, that would be me! Thank you, thank you very much...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />