State Duals Second Annual Pick'em

StarRaider

That 84 is a binary code, not a real score... I would never make any money if I won my own pickem'. Plus jakesdad said WiskyJoe added this to the contest rules:

The pickem' is open to CoachT Community Members within the United States only. Employees, officers, directors, representatives, and immediate family members of StarRaider and their respective parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in this pickem'.

Star Raider.....DOnt I get something for saying you nailed it? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I dint want to waste my time repeating your pics!

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="2@140

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Feb 3 2009 - 12:27 PM Post #16

Trainer

Group: Members

Member No.: 85,615

Star Raider has it nailed.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star Raider.....DOnt I get something for saying you nailed it? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I dint want to waste my time repeating your pics!

You know what they say about great minds! I will see if I can get some /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> from Mr. Waddell for you at the state later this month!