A/AA State Duals--Pick'em

BuckLateral

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Buck,

Here's what I got. After days of breaking down each wrestler and team, running them thru my top notch crack research team, I've come to this conclusion.............

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

IRISH win 4th straight.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

See you this weekend.

Go IRISH

Dear Buck,

Here's what I got. After days of breaking down each wrestler and team, running them thru my top notch crack research team, I've come to this conclusion.............

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

IRISH win 4th straight.

bcb iii

See you this weekend.

Go IRISH

Bare Cat:

This morning's Tennessean has labeled EFT as the favorite as well. Must have been drinking from the same crack research team----Jamison's Irish Whiskey--------you have been into all week.

Have you plugged those two weight classes you forfeited at Region Duals with a couple of new recruits? Or are you going to spot everyone 12 points and still whip them? Good luck. I'd like to see EFT pull off the fourpeat but I think this is the toughest field yet in A/AA and I'm afraid this might be the year of the Nation------shoot, they even have a Jarhead and his buddies out on the Rock ( a/k/a Okinawa ) pulling for them.

Will you be doing a drive-by at the D-II festivities at Ryan this weekend to "work" the crowd again and support your second favorite team and former employer, TBSFBAG? Boo Boo tells me he will there.

Bare Cat:

This morning's Tennessean has labeled EFT as the favorite as well. Must have been drinking from the same crack research team----Jamison's Irish Whiskey--------you have been into all week.

Have you plugged those two weight classes you forfeited at Region Duals with a couple of new recruits? Or are you going to spot everyone 12 points and still whip them? Good luck. I'd like to see EFT pull off the fourpeat but I think this is the toughest field yet in A/AA and I'm afraid this might be the year of the Nation------shoot, they even have a Jarhead and his buddies out on the Rock ( a/k/a Okinawa ) pulling for them.

Will you be doing a drive-by at the D-II festivities at Ryan this weekend to "work" the crowd again and support your second favorite team and former employer, TBSFBAG? Boo Boo tells me he will there.

Sounds like you folks have already picked up the hardware. I guess your saying no one has a shot except the Irish of Chattanooga! Good team but lets see if the Country Boy's of the Nation or the inner city Boys of East can take some wind out of the Blue Blood's of ND!

Sounds like you folks have already picked up the hardware. I guess your saying no one has a shot except the Irish of Chattanooga! Good team but lets see if the Country Boy's of the Nation or the inner city Boys of East can take some wind out of the Blue Blood's of ND!

Hold on there, NoOne. That's not what I said. While I would like to see a fourpeat "....................I'm afraid this might be the year of the Nation"..............particularly with the USMC on their side.

And there is no Blue in ND's Blood. We Notre Damers, past and present, are just a bunch of papist mackerel snappers------the blue and red blood in Chattanooga belongs to those McCallie and Baylor folks. That's like calling Father Ryan Blue Bloods----------you can get shot for less.

Hold on there, NoOne. That's not what I said. While I would like to see a fourpeat "....................I'm afraid this might be the year of the Nation"..............particularly with the USMC on their side.

And there is no Blue in ND's Blood. We Notre Damers, past and present, are just a bunch of papist mackerel snappers------the blue and red blood in Chattanooga belongs to those McCallie and Baylor folks. That's like calling Father Ryan Blue Bloods----------you can get shot for less.

Fair Enough, but I've been to ND and no a few Doc's who have had children there. So you have a few papist mackerel snappers------do good! LOL Just yanking a chain when I can!

Good luck your young men have always wrestled hard and showed class on the mats.

It would be great to see the tourch passed to one of the small schools buting their humps to make a name for their program.

ND has the name and the history! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OK, I give. EFT - Electronic Funds Transfer, Emotional Freedom Techniques, Emotionally Focused Therapy, Electronic Field Trips, Energy Financing Team, Every________Thing?

Can ND 4peat? The REAL Irish make it 6 (count the traditionals) and move back to DII for some competition because it's getting boring.