Indepencence vs Franklin

huskerdawg99

wow franklinrebelsfan you must be like coach johnsons son or somthing!

He deffintly isnt a hall of famer at lipscomb like henrie played in the nba for hawks and played overseas

And yeah tell me how ihs keeps it so close last time if henrie wasnt a better coach when franklin has like 6 or so seniors and ihs had 2 seniors that played that game....explain that

You obviosly dont know anything about baksetball

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow franklinrebelsfan you must be like coach johnsons son or somthing!

He deffintly isnt a hall of famer at lipscomb like henrie played in the nba for hawks and played overseas

And yeah tell me how ihs keeps it so close last time if henrie wasnt a better coach when franklin has like 6 or so seniors and ihs had 2 seniors that played that game....explain that

You obviosly dont know anything about baksetball

a. coach johnson doesn't have a son

b. Henrie was a good player that does not make a good coach

c. Henrie did not PLAY for the Hawks. He merely tried out.

d. What part of Starnes was out and Henry was sick don't you people get???? Franklin was without 2 key players and the others were in foul trouble!!!!!!! That is why it was close. Point being...2nd place doesn't count. IHS lost!!!!! Just like they will tonight!

a. henrie did play on the hawks

b. johnson is a terrible coach all he frikin does is sit in his lil suit and tie on the bench and yells at the refs cuz his guys are weak.

Well I'd much rather be part of a program with a winning tradition of 6 seasons with 20 wins or more like Coach Johnson and Franklin have than part of a losing, player shoving, Independence coached team. And as far as the suit......I guess Henrie bought the store out of golf shirts. Such class he has....

I'm done with this conversation. I can only waste so much time daily on stupidity. Times up!

Independence could make the excuse that they didn't have one of the rising stars in 11-AAA in David Howard after he left for MBA. But they didn't make that excuse, they kept on playing. So stop making the excuse of not having Starnes or Henry cause with how much depth Franklin has it shouldn't have been a problem.

Independence could make the excuse that they didn't have one of the rising stars in 11-AAA in David Howard after he left for MBA. But they didn't make that excuse, they kept on playing. So stop making the excuse of not having Starnes or Henry cause with how much depth Franklin has it shouldn't have been a problem.

Yeah don't forget to remind him two of the IHS players had a ingrown toenail-he luves pointing out starnes sick ,henry didn't play blah blah blah- surprised he didn't claim they would have won by 30 "if that kid that did transfer to Oak Hill" plus I love how he also points out that the game wouldn't have been so close if their players were not in foul trouble , HELLO that is part of the game.look get on here and boast about FHS winnin by 30 tonite but ur still a lil gurl

Eat your words Indy fans! Rebels win by eight, but it was really never in question. Young, who apparently never plays good in big games had something like 20 points, and Henry had a good game too. And indyfan09, did the Indy fans take over the gym? No. And even further, the Indy student section, who you say is so good, never even returned the Rebel chants. So just shut up and don't make excuses, the Rebels are the best team in 11AAA and that's just the way it is.

Eat your words Indy fans! Rebels win by eight, but it was really never in question. Young, who apparently never plays good in big games had something like 20 points, and Henry had a good game too. And indyfan09, did the Indy fans take over the gym? No. And even further, the Indy student section, who you say is so good, never even returned the Rebel chants. So just shut up and don't make excuses, the Rebels are the best team in 11AAA and that's just the way it is.

The Only reason you think Indy fans didn't chant back half the time is cause half of them didn't say anything and were more interested in socializing.

Good game by the Rebels. Always thought they were the best team in the district. Their tranistion points really turned the game around. Indy turned the ball over too much and it killed them in the end. Blake Carden showed he's just as good as Young in his performence tonight. Hopefully these two meet again in the district tournament. It always turns out to be a good game.