District 13 AA

bballfan44

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think somebody is just jealous that dyersburg and DC are better than everyone in district. and just because Milan has a decent team this year doesn't mean they are the best in district. same for covington and westview

jealous?naw . sick of people taking a 5-0 record in the district for granted? yes .

jealous?naw . sick of people taking a 5-0 record in the district for granted? yes .

Ya gotta remember.......it's FANS on here stating THEIR OPINION and MOST FANS think THEIR team is the BEST! Granted....DC is strong, but I promise you, neither the team, coaches nor I take a 5-0 district record for granted! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Ya gotta remember.......it's FANS on here stating THEIR OPINION and MOST FANS think THEIR team is the BEST! Granted....DC is strong, but I promise you, neither the team, coaches nor I take a 5-0 district record for granted! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Regular season champ usually does not win the 13AA tourney and no one wants to play USJ in a loser go home game.

westview does not have the history,but they have a lot of good player.now there contender not pretender.keep talking dc ,dyerburg.but there are other teams in this district.you take somebody for granted your beat!let them play before you decide who the best team is.

who are these players you are talking about?

westview does not have the history,but they have a lot of good player.now there contender not pretender.keep talking dc ,dyerburg.but there are other teams in this district.you take somebody for granted your beat!let them play before you decide who the best team is.

I can't imagine any coach in the district or any team being dumb enough to take anybody for granted. Just look at what's happened in the dist. tourney the past 3 or 4 years. "Upsets" galore . . . if you can call such a thing in baseball an upset. Baseball is different than other sports in that regard.

Regular season champ usually does not win the 13AA tourney and no one wants to play USJ in a loser go home game.

Hummm.....Dyer County did it last year and the year before; however, it is NOT a guarantee!!!! You still have to work hard to earn it!

So...you think everyone in TN fears those 3 letters [usj] ? I beg to differ!

I agree that they are a very strong team but EVERYONE is beatable.

did you see the jackson sun all west tenn team last year? or the new on the ball magizne.this kid is getting alot of attetion.will be playing college in a couple of years.the player on this team mess real well.and are playing good baseball for a change.may not win the district,but have a chance every game.it fun to be competed for a change.

Ohhh, secretive.....sure that is all you have to say about 'em??? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> C'mon spill it!!!

1-6 in the lineup hittin averagin .400 batting average. adam garner and madison hughey are hittin above .500. i'm not sayin thats spectacular cause i'm sure dyer has kids rippin the ball left and right but westview is stacked throughout the lineup.