District 13 AA

bballfan44

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone got details on the dc vs milan series?who pitched in both games?

1st game....Colton Harris (Freshman) pitched for DC. Not sure about Milan

2nd game... Shea Thomas(Sr) pitched for DC [with Chad Gammons pitching last inn] and Christrian Coleman pitched most of game for Milan. Then brought in a lefty for last 2 inn.

Could be mistaken, but last year was different. Teams in 6th and 7th place have to have a play-in game. Winner goes to district tournament, loser goes home. Thus:

(1) bye

(4) vs (5)

(2) bye

(3) vs (6)

3rd through 7th place has yet to be determined so far as I know.

You are correct

Ok, so I've bit my tongue long enough............I'd just like to say that my son, Nick Newell, did quite well in the game vs. Obion Central @ OC! He went 4 for 4: two singles, a 2 run homer & a 3 run homer. We were down 3-1 when he hit the first one to tie up the game. I am quite proud and thought it worth mentioning!

Thanks! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ok, so I've bit my tongue long enough............I'd just like to say that my son, Nick Newell, did quite well in the game vs. Obion Central @ OC! He went 4 for 4: two singles, a 2 run homer & a 3 run homer. We were down 3-1 when he hit the first one to tie up the game. I am quite proud and thought it worth mentioning!

Thanks! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i would rather hang myself than listen to obion's dugout yell again and act like immature fools... russ davis has NO CLASS what so ever... they disrespect the game that i love ,and they dont deserve to be on a baseball field... and i hope david ray is no where near the district tournament.. worst ump i have seen.... prediction: 1. dyer county 2. anybody that gets hot/ probably dyersburg; goes to region; and oc stay classy baby

and he went hittless against milan--- you might want to mention that at some point too!!!

RE: diamondsud10

""i would rather hang myself than listen to obion's dugout yell again and act like immature fools... russ davis has NO CLASS what so ever... they disrespect the game that i love ,and they dont deserve to be on a baseball field...""

Try visiting a softball game! Both teams yell, non stop, all game long!

This includes your Lady Chargers who do a fine job of cheering for their team to victory!

Is cheering for your team, disrespectful, reguardless of the sport? No!!!!!

Baseball should be a fun game! The players should encourage each other and the fans encourage the players.

There are no group of cheerleaders like in football or basketball that yells for these minor sports!

The disrespect for the game comes when trash talking starts. Reguardless of the sport!

Saying that a coach has "no class" or a "team does not deserve to be on a field" or an "umpire is awful"

sounds like trash talk to me!

And everybody knows what they say about trash.

Respect everybody and get you some earplugs if the encouragement distrubs you! Forget the rope!

"Respect everybody and they will respect you!"

anyone got details on the dc vs milan series?who pitched in both games?

Milan piched 2 freshman against DC in the first game. The second game Milan piched coleman a sophmore and Heyman a freshman. I can not believe nobody said anything about the Milan vs dyersburg games. Two of the best games all season. Whoever said Dyersburg had on pitching was crazy i think everbody on the team pitches and pitches well. The senior lefty for Milan piched a great game. He went the distance keeping Dyersburg off balance for the whole game.

Milan piched 2 freshman against DC in the first game. The second game Milan piched coleman a sophmore and Heyman a freshman. I can not believe nobody said anything about the Milan vs dyersburg games. Two of the best games all season. Whoever said Dyersburg had on pitching was crazy i think everbody on the team pitches and pitches well. The senior lefty for Milan piched a great game. He went the distance keeping Dyersburg off balance for the whole game.

Hemann is a soph., Christian is a soph and his little brother Taran finished game 1 and pitched 5 innings is a freshman.