District 13 AA

bballfan44

Ryan Wood I believe........why does that matter? OH>>>not is son..../smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I was reading your local paper online about the ballgame and I have a question. It stated in the paper that the Dyersburg pitcher had two outs in the bottom of the 7th inning when Shea ripped a double to right center. Now, I don't know when this so called taunting took place but if it was at this moment in the game and you were a Dyersburg fan wouldn't you just love to see Shea make the last out? That's the one they want, the last out!! Can't blame him for that!!

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading your local paper online about the ballgame and I have a question. It stated in the paper that the Dyersburg pitcher had two outs in the bottom of the 7th inning when Shea ripped a double to right center. Now, I don't know when this so called taunting took place but if it was at this moment in the game and you were a Dyersburg fan wouldn't you just love to see Shea make the last out? That's the one they want, the last out!! Can't blame him for that!!

You would be correct........that is when it happened and I see your point. However, nothing was said when previous batter came up. It's all said and done now and I'm sure some people will shun me over this whole ordeal and talk behind my back or come on here without identifying themselves to trash me, but I have survived much worse and I won't loose much sleep over it. I do speak up in here, but most people know who I am. They probably don't know me personally because I have only lived here about 2 years. I'm just a compassionate person/mom that loves her kids, kids team mates, their families and will defend them. I know, care about and love some kids on the Dyersburg team as well and would have done the same for them had a DC person said something they shouldn't have. It's all about the kids for me and I want to do all I can to help them succeed. I try very hard to stay positive yet it gets difficult when some are so negative all the time.

I really don't intend to offend............but I believe the Golden Rule.....

???Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. For what you do to others will surely return to you."

You would be correct........that is when it happened and I see your point. However, nothing was said when previous batter came up. It's all said and done now and I'm sure some people will shun me over this whole ordeal and talk behind my back or come on here without identifying themselves to trash me, but I have survived much worse and I won't loose much sleep over it. I do speak up in here, but most people know who I am. They probably don't know me personally because I have only lived here about 2 years. I'm just a compassionate person/mom that loves her kids, kids team mates, their families and will defend them. I know, care about and love some kids on the Dyersburg team as well and would have done the same for them had a DC person said something they shouldn't have. It's all about the kids for me and I want to do all I can to help them succeed. I try very hard to stay possitive yet it gets difficult when some are so negative all the time.

???Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. For what you do to others will surely return to you."

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You would be correct........that is when it happened and I see your point. However, nothing was said when previous batter came up. It's all said and done now and I'm sure some people will shun me over this whole ordeal and talk behind my back or come on here without identifying themselves to trash me, but I have survived much worse and I won't loose much sleep over it. I do speak up in here, but most people know who I am. They probably don't know me personally because I have only lived here about 2 years. I'm just a compassionate person/mom that loves her kids, kids team mates, their families and will defend them. I know, care about and love some kids on the Dyersburg team as well and would have done the same for them had a DC person said something they shouldn't have. It's all about the kids for me and I want to do all I can to help them succeed. I try very hard to stay possitive yet it gets difficult when some are so negative all the time.

I don't blame you!! Like I said, I'm Shea's uncle and I will support him first and foremost. But knowing Shea he was focused on getting the job done! Wish I could have seen him play more often the last 4 years but living over 2 hours away it's hard to do. I get most of my info on their ballgames on here. My point is I know what rival games are all about! Been there and done that!! But when you have the career hit leader up to bat and he is a senior on senior night, well, that would just put the icing on the cake for them! That's all I'm saying. Hope to see him play high school ball one last time before he heads off to college.

I don't blame you!! Like I said, I'm Shea's uncle and I will support him first and foremost. But knowing Shea he was focused on getting the job done! Wish I could have seen him play more often the last 4 years but living over 2 hours away it's hard to do. I get most of my info on their ballgames on here. My point is I know what rival games are all about! Been there and done that!! But when you have the career hit leader up to bat and he is a senior on senior night, well, that would just put the icing on the cake for them! That's all I'm saying. Hope to see him play high school ball one last time before he heads off to college.

Oh, I know you weren't blaming me, I was answering your question then went into all that.

Shea's a great kid.....cough cough....young man. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> He has a future ahead of him in baseball and/or what ever he decides to do. Not only that, he's funny as crap and he treats my son well. I really hope they buckle down and take their team all the way, they have the talent to do so!!! I too hope you can get here to see him play HS ball before leaving for college....he's quite impressive!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That's that Karma you and I speak of! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Let me start by saying......."I don't even have a dog in this fight".........just a spectator .....Don't know "MC" and certainly don't care too! In the heat of the moment things will be said. Great! Cheer on your team!!! But anyone one who makes a negative remark towards a specific kid in ANY game is called "CLASSLESS"!

there wasn't any negative remark made toward one kid.

it was the possible final out and all he was saying is "this is it, out number 3"

and if you want to talk about someone not having "class", talk to about most of the dyer county baseball team, because that is one thing they have lacked for at least 3 years

it was the possible final out and all he was saying is "this is it, out number 3"

and if you want to talk about someone not having "class", talk to about most of the dyer county baseball team, because that is one thing they have lacked for at least 3 years

that is NOT what he said and you know it. but it's fine, I'm fine, Shea is fine, DC team is fine, heck we all fine now.......THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING......... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

forget the whole shea and mc thing.

am i the only one that saw chad push tyler at second? and the umpire not even say anything to him?

Oh, I did not. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

You're missing the whole point! But that figures..........you're obviously one sided!!! We're talking about ADULTS making remarks that shouldn't be made! The player probably did not even hear what was said but EVERYONE ELSE did!! I personally thinK this whole discussion needs to be dropped!!!