District 13 AA

bballfan44

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forget the whole shea and mc thing.

am i the only one that saw chad push tyler at second? and the umpire not even say anything to him?

i saw that as well. what is up with that?? I don't recall DYERSBURG pushing anybody at any point in the ball game. Tyler was hitting the ball well for Dyersburg, so why should he be pushed? Bc he was doing good, if thats the case, sounds like some1 should have pushed Shea when he hit that double in the 7th. But thats not how it is. Like Newell said, Karma..

i saw that as well. what is up with that?? I don't recall DYERSBURG pushing anybody at any point in the ball game. Tyler was hitting the ball well for Dyersburg, so why should he be pushed? Bc he was doing good, if thats the case, sounds like some1 should have pushed Shea when he hit that double in the 7th. But thats not how it is. Like Newell said, Karma..

i cant recall what inning it was in, but when tyler slid in, it kinda made chad stumble so he pushed tyler when he was on the ground.

that was just uncalled for. - just another example of dc showing no class-

i cant recall what inning it was in, but when tyler slid in, it kinda made chad stumble so he pushed tyler when he was on the ground.

that was just uncalled for. - just another example of dc showing no class-

exactly my point. But no, according to them, Dburg has no class, bc one of their fans gets a little involved in the ball game trying to pump up the pitcher. And lets not forget all the vulgar comments made by Dyer County as well..

yea i agree.

what things were said by dc fans?

i dont recall anything being said about DC fans, but i believe they are 100% biased. even if i am too, the big picture is that Dyersburg showed way more class on the field, stands, and DUG OUT. they got pumped and cheered on their team (with no vulgarness) cough**http://images.coacht.com/boards_tennessee/style_images/ipb_pro/folder_post_icons/icon10.gif

i dont recall anything being said about DC fans, but i believe they are 100% biased. even if i am too, the big picture is that Dyersburg showed way more class on the field, stands, and DUG OUT. they got pumped and cheered on their team (with no vulgarness) cough**http://images.coacht.com/boards_tennessee/style_images/ipb_pro/folder_post_icons/icon10.gif

/bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

exactly my point. But no, according to them, Dburg has no class, bc one of their fans gets a little involved in the ball game trying to pump up the pitcher. And lets not forget all the vulgar comments made by Dyer County as well..

Just trying to stir a little more I see. As I said before...........I'm just a casual observer from neither team. But I can tell you who the vulgar ones were!!