District 13 AA

bballfan44

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then which team was vulgar, note TEAM, not FANS, or SPECTATORS. I'm not trying to stir anything, im simple implying my defense on who i believe should be defended. MC had every right in the world to cheer for his team's pitcher. I would have said the same thing. Totally off topic, but I am a big Cardinal fan, so if it were i tight ball game between Cards and Cubs, bottom of the 9th, at Wrigley, 2 outs, and Cards were up by two, I would want the last out to be Alfonso Soriano. So why wouldn't Dyersburg Fans want some1 like Shea to be the last out. Or last year, wouldn't Dyer County want Les Smith to be the last out it a big game??? my points proven, the defense rests /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

MC had every right in the world to cheer for his team's pitcher. I would have said the same thing.

Oh my GOSH! It's not hard to understand, but apparenly YOU AREN'T getting it at all.

For the record and for the 4th or 5th time......I have absolutely NO problem with fans cheering for THEIR team.

Heck, I don't have a problem with fans clapping when other team makes an error and your team gets a runner on base......it's on base percentage and I do the same.

What I DO have a problem with is calling out opposing team's number saying, "that's who we want right there, #11, we want him." And those are HIS exact words. I'm sure he cheered for his team's pitcher as well---again, which is FINE and DANDY!!! You also have to consider his tone. As I have told my two children in years passed, your tone of voice can change how you mean something so watch it. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> NOTE: #11 probably didn't even hear it, but I did as did many other DC fans and it wasn't liked at all.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN WHAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO AND WHAT WE ARE REFERRING TO.

Now, if anyone else just can't seem to understand what I am saying.............I'm sorry I can't make it any more simple than that. PEACE OUT! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Oh my GOSH! It's not hard to understand, but apparenly YOU AREN'T getting it at all.

For the record and for the 4th or 5th time......I have absolutely NO problem with fans cheering for THEIR team.

Heck, I don't have a problem with fans clapping when other team makes an error and your team gets a runner on base......it's on base percentage and I do the same.

What I DO have a problem with is calling out opposing team's number saying, "that's who we want right there, #11, we want him." And those are HIS exact words. I'm sure he cheered for his team's pitcher as well---again, which is FINE and DANDY!!! You also have to consider his tone. As I have told my two children in years passed, your tone of voice can change how you mean something so watch it. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> NOTE: #11 probably didn't even hear it, but I did as did many other DC fans and it wasn't liked at all.

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN WHAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO AND WHAT WE ARE REFERRING TO.

Now, if anyone else just can't seem to understand what I am saying.............I'm sorry I can't make it any more simple than that. PEACE OUT! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

People like you keep adding fuel to the fire. You give the opp. a bigger motive to beat us . Just SHUTUP

If we lose cause of your mouth It will be your fault.

People like you keep adding fuel to the fire. You give the opp. a bigger motive to beat us . Just SHUTUP

If we lose cause of your mouth It will be your fault.

They're right!! You always think you have to get the last word in! You just keep dragging it on! So, wipe the Cheetos off your fingers so you don't get it on your keyboard and give us your intelligent opinion!! Because we all know you're going to! And if you think the crap you say doesn't motivate the other team then you're CRAZY!! The kids have worked hard all year so let they're play on the field do the talking instead of you on here ALL THE TIME!!

They're right!! You always think you have to get the last word in! You just keep dragging it on! So, wipe the Cheetos off your fingers so you don't get it on your keyboard and give us your intelligent opinion!! Because we all know you're going to! And if you think the crap you say doesn't motivate the other team then you're CRAZY!! The kids have worked hard all year so let they're play on the field do the talking instead of you on here ALL THE TIME!!

you are my hero. haha

tell her like it is!

u obviously didn't understand anything i just said at all. get the big picture here, it isn't THAT hard. there is no point trying to conversate with you on this, period. And another thing, where did Brown and Anderson get into the mix?? whoever made that quote is just trying to stir up more stuff. I don't personally know Brown, but I do Anderson, and the man is a good guy. And you probably don't even know the whole story as to what he said in the first place.

i do not get what you people are talking about at all. your making fanhood way more complicated than it really is. and you forget, we as Americans have FREEDOM OF SPEECH. had to throw that in there /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

u obviously didn't understand anything i just said at all. get the big picture here, it isn't THAT hard. there is no point trying to conversate with you on this, period. And another thing, where did Brown and Anderson get into the mix?? whoever made that quote is just trying to stir up more stuff. I don't personally know Brown, but I do Anderson, and the man is a good guy. And you probably don't even know the whole story as to what he said in the first place.

i do not get what you people are talking about at all. your making fanhood way more complicated than it really is. and you forget, we as Americans have FREEDOM OF SPEECH. had to throw that in there /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I think it's time to end this discussion............PERIOD!!!!!!!!!