White House High School Coach

ronnieo

I heard rumors about this mans coaching technique and went to a game. Is the man insane? I have never seen a man scream and stomp and belittle his players as much as this man does. Why does the school let him get away with this ? Know wonder his players have no respect for him. Coach, you are reaping what you sowed. Show some respect.

I heard rumors about this mans coaching technique and went to a game. Is the man insane? I have never seen a man scream and stomp and belittle his players as much as this man does. Why does the school let him get away with this ? Know wonder his players have no respect for him. Coach, you are reaping what you sowed. Show some respect.

I saw Wh play at Station Camp. Not only were the players from Wh showing little class, it seemed to come also from the parents. At one time Jenkins was pushed from behind into the wall on a break away and the parents gave their team a standing ovation for it. I guess that is why Jenkins put 52 on them. As for the coach, I do not know that much about coaching high school sports, but the players reflect their coach. Low class comes from the top. BDP lives???? If that is BDP, good riddance.

I saw Wh play at Station Camp. Not only were the players from Wh showing little class, it seemed to come also from the parents. At one time Jenkins was pushed from behind into the wall on a break away and the parents gave their team a standing ovation for it. I guess that is why Jenkins put 52 on them. As for the coach, I do not know that much about coaching high school sports, but the players reflect their coach. Low class comes from the top. BDP lives???? If that is BDP, good riddance.

Don't criticize anyone until you know the full story. You have no clue whether he addressed his players behavior or whether he did not. You don't ever see the suspensions, the early morning conditioning, none of it. In addition, just b/c a coach stomps and yells is no indication he has bad character. The WH coach does a fantastic job. We might not agree with everything a coach does but in this case he does it right and probably addressed every incident accordingly.