11 AAA?

jimcalhoon

Any predictions on the Ravenwood-Franklin game tonight? So far Ravenwood sounds like the hot 11AAA team with Indy being overrated althought there are a lot of games left to be played. I know Ravenwood is vastly improved from last year, but is Franklin any good to give them a tough match tonight?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any predictions on the Ravenwood-Franklin game tonight? So far Ravenwood sounds like the hot 11AAA team with Indy being overrated althought there are a lot of games left to be played. I know Ravenwood is vastly improved from last year, but is Franklin any good to give them a tough match tonight?

ravenwood should have an edge but i thought indy had the edge over centennial so who knows. exactly the kind of game franklin could win. they have some good talent like jacob wills, caleb steen, and others but they need to rule the midfield which will be hard against ravenwood.

• 3 weeks later...

Many of us are very interested in news from 11 AAA . how about some info . PLEASE

Spring Break for most of 11AAA this week with play resuming Tuesday. Do know Ravenwood plays at home - 7pm - on Tuesday vs. MD TN Fire in a non-district match.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting interesting in 11 AAA. Big games coming up the next couple of days.

Thurs - Indy v Ravenwood

Centennial with a big win last night but continue to stay off the radar. Anyone have any details on the game? No superstars for CHS but they are squeezing out victories over quality teams.