Best Incoming Freshman out of East Tenn.

Bonfire

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blake Golden- Northwest

Chis Reeves-whittle springs

I agree with these two... However, I think Blake needs to go a different High School then the one he's going too.. I mean, I graduated from West but I don't think the basketball program is a good fit for Blake... In my opinion, he should be headed to Fulton (Oh my did I really say Fulton /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ) or AE... Those are the two area best programs..

Chris... He has to work on his attitude.. And is he still on the team at Whittles? i went to the Farragut at Whittles game and he was sitting in the stands... Not dressed or playing...

Another player you can add to this list is Quentez Bradley which is also at Whittles.. he's going to be a quick little guard... I'm thinking he's headed to Fulton or Alcoa..> Not sure though

Rian Hall- Robertsville

Blake Golden- Northwest

Terrance Hall-West Valley

Alex Fountain-Petros

Camion Patrick-Clinton

Jordan Hall-North

Zac Stewart Robertsville

Rashad Gray-jefferson

Just think...all these kids play for the same East Tennessee Pyro (Magic) AAU team. Can you say National Champs? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Rian Hall- Robertsville

Blake Golden- Northwest

Terrance Hall-West Valley

Alex Fountain-Petros

Camion Patrick-Clinton

Jordan Hall-North

Zac Stewart Robertsville

Rashad Gray-jefferson

The ones that should be added to this list are Burton Sampson (Webb), Aaron Blance (Webb), Ot. Lee ( Farragut)

Jordan Wall ( Cedar Bluff), and Kyle Anders (Karns)

Science Hill will beat this all star team every time out! If you want to know the best players look at their roster.

Area 1 boys teams dominated East Section in small schools. I just don't know many of the kids on the Holston, MHS, or Rogersville teams. Who are their best players? Betweent the 3 of them, they had 8 all tournament, including MVP. Are any of them pure basketball players, or multisport? Will any of them see any action as freshmen like Jordan Cross did for Sullivan East?