Smith County 23 - Gordansville 18

Antwan

ELA, ya'll had better have your chin straps buttoned next week, because Gordansville is pretty good. They have improved greatly since last year. I think they may have the best team they have ever had. What a bummer to still lose to SC. It almost makes me feel sorry for them. Naaaah! :rolleyes:

Posted by Antwan:

ELA, ya'll had better have your chin straps buttoned next week, because Gordansville is pretty good. They have improved greatly since last year. I think they may have the best team they have ever had. What a bummer to still lose to SC. It almost makes me feel sorry for them. Naaaah! :rolleyes:

Snoop,

I feel really good about beating a single a team.

Some sorry G'ville fans stole some Smith county property and tore up some equipment as well. Typical classless behavior.

Posted by Antwan:

ELA, ya'll had better have your chin straps buttoned next week, because Gordansville is pretty good. They have improved greatly since last year. I think they may have the best team they have ever had. What a bummer to still lose to SC. It almost makes me feel sorry for them. Naaaah! :)

How well did they cover the pass? :)

You're right about one thing. They are always tough at their house! They will most likely be the best team on our schedule! They have taken Trousdales place in Region 4-1A as the team you must beat to win region. :)

Posted by ELA:
Posted by Antwan:

ELA, ya'll had better have your chin straps buttoned next week, because Gordansville is pretty good. They have improved greatly since last year. I think they may have the best team they have ever had. What a bummer to still lose to SC. It almost makes me feel sorry for them. Naaaah! :)

How well did they cover the pass? :)

You're right about one thing. They are always tough at their house! They will most likely be the best team on our schedule! They have taken Trousdales place in Region 4-1A as the team you must beat to win region. :)

I don't know how well they defend the pass. SC only attempted one official pass. It went for a long touchdown.

Our qb was sacked a couple of times. It will be difficult to get time to throw. :)

Posted by oldchsman:
Posted by Antwan:

Snoop,

I feel really good about beating a single a team.

Some sorry G'ville fans stole some Smith county property and tore up some equipment as well. Typical classless behavior.

HEY! I AM FROM SCHS!!! GO BIG OWLS!! ANYWAY, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SOME G-VILLE FANS DID STUFF TO US ON OUR TURFF!! I KNOW THAT SOME LOSERS FROM OUR SCHOOL WENT TO THERE SCHOOL AND DREW ON SOME F-BALL GUYS CARS, I HATED THAT!(IT MAKES OUR SCHOOL LOOK BAD, BUT THEY GOT IN TROUBLE!) ANYWAY, SO IS IT TRUE THAT SOME G-VILLE FANS DID STUFF TO US?? WELL JUST WANTED TO KNOW! GO BIG OWLS! GO #57,#30,#4:)