Mt. Pleasant girls now lose 100 straight

fastpitch4

you have to focus on playing hard and learning the fundamentals and learning them well...then the wins come as those two things fall into place

here is a nice four step plan

1 Everyone gets in top shape, whatever that takes

2 Everyone learns how to PASS the ball (Tenn Vols men's team skipped that one apparently)

3 Forget the scoreboard and just play hard and lead by example

4 No matter what your skills are you can be taught how to play defense and should be

and if you are trying to build a program a good place to start is with kids who are smart if nothing else (they can learn how to compete)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The late 70's (Tammy Cole era)and early 80's(Beth Brown) had some teams make the sub-state--'82 --I think '83 and '84 also.

Heart breaking knowing you have lost 100 in a row. 19 more and they will tie the National record.

Middle School had done great over the past few years.

GO LADY TIGERS

The late 70's (Tammy Cole era)and early 80's(Beth Brown) had some teams make the sub-state--'82 --I think '83 and '84 also.

Heart breaking knowing you have lost 100 in a row. 19 more and they will tie the National record.

Middle School had done great over the past few years.

GO LADY TIGERS

About the middle school team... I understand they have some good 8th graders coming up.... any 6th or 7th graders that are coming up as well..... I also understand there are some talent walking the halls at both the middle and high school.... got to have a coach the players can connect with and then the success will follow.....

There are some talented girls not on the basketball team (like the football team a few years ago) and they have lost players each year for various reasons. Tomorrow, the girls have a good chance of winning so everybody that can, come to the game and help them.

How about some game support? How about trying to fill the gym up and encouraging? It is hard to understand how a place like Tennessee can come out with a national record with losses? It's impossible to see that happening.

About the middle school team... I understand they have some good 8th graders coming up.... any 6th or 7th graders that are coming up as well..... I also understand there are some talent walking the halls at both the middle and high school.... got to have a coach the players can connect with and then the success will follow.....

im not sure if its legal for 6th or 7th graders to come up. i know 8th graders can IF there taught under the same roof(i believe thats the rule.)