Mt. Pleasant girls now lose 100 straight

fastpitch4

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK first the coach should be gone I could take a team full of midgets and win atleast 5 games a year but in his deffence it sounds like he doesn't have much to work with maybe a new athletic gene pool would help??

After that many losses, I would wonder why he/she would not have been a little concerned. Patience and persistance is a fine trait to have. No talent is a cop out. Talent is developed and if this is DivIA, chances are this might not happen again. Maybe its just no one else would take on the task. It appears,afterreading the post, topnotch High Level encouragement and support would go a long way and I believe the fans might just do it. Try it and see.

After that many losses, I would wonder why he/she would not have been a little concerned. Patience and persistance is a fine trait to have. No talent is a cop out. Talent is developed and if this is DivIA, chances are this might not happen again. Maybe its just no one else would take on the task. It appears,afterreading the post, topnotch High Level encouragement and support would go a long way and I believe the fans might just do it. Try it and see.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

To the fine supporters of Mt.Pleasant High School, most of the supporters of High School Basketball understand your situation and realize the encouragement it took to get back on the winning track. You can now start anew and play in your District Tournament. Some who post on here think its funny you had the record and funny you took it upon yourself to win this game. Please excuse the rudeness of the last post for it has nothing to do with Mt. Pleasant and really is against the rules of this site. We respect MPHS and wish you luck the rest of the year.

This certainly violates rules 2,3,4, and 13 of the site rules and violates common courtesy of making fun of common courtesy to schools. This high school poster has tried to harrass many posters on this site and it is best to ignore the posts.

l

you got to respect anybody still out there battling after 100 losses....a heckuva lot harder to keep on keepin on than somebody who just won 100 straight or even 10 straight

I think that is right, you have to respect the players but with the rest of the situation, you might respect but you might question the judgement. It's likely the expectations of results have been at a very low level and that may be the nature of the area. Mt. Plesant is a good area with good people.

To the fine supporters of Mt.Pleasant High School, most of the supporters of High School Basketball understand your situation and realize the encouragement it took to get back on the winning track. You can now start anew and play in your District Tournament. Some who post on here think its funny you had the record and funny you took it upon yourself to win this game. Please excuse the rudeness of the last post for it has nothing to do with Mt. Pleasant and really is against the rules of this site. We respect MPHS and wish you luck the rest of the year.

This certainly violates rules 2,3,4, and 13 of the site rules and violates common courtesy of making fun of common courtesy to schools. This high school poster has tried to harrass many posters on this site and it is best to ignore the posts.

l

I have friends that I went to high school with that now live in Mt. Pleasant. My post had nothing to do with Mt Pleasant, but instead with your post that implies that the community is not developing players, or supporting players as much as they should. I personally do not believe that at all. The fact is that the talent level is not what the good people in Mt. Pleasant would like on the present team. This does not mean that they are not the finest girls you could find anywhere, just not that good in basketball. Big Deal. Your statement about getting back on the winning track (this season) is kind of pie in the sky thinking. Mt. Pleasant already knows this. Some people take a more realistic approach when discussing sports, and you attack the ones that do. What you seem to lack in understanding and your vicious attack on me personally shows your character, not mine. So instead of citing rules, you should work on understanding someone's post, and I still think your response is funny. Lack of talent is not a cop-out, it happens to all teams from time to time, so what, the world will keep turning. If you didn't have a bad season once and awhile, you would not appreciate as much when you have a good one. Lastly, you have no right to call me rude or imply that I was laughing at Mt. Pleasant, both of which are simply false. Just because you don't agree with someone which happens quite often with you, does not warrant a response like you posted. Please do not post what you think other posters are thinking, you will be wrong 99% of the time. The best of everything to Mt.Pleasant and their supporters. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> PSS You owe an apology, but you are not man enough to admit it.