Better enjoy it....

BayouBear

There is no hate of Clarksville here. You guys were always accommodating. I got along well with Artie and his crew. I posted nothing about the perceived advantages. Dont know how real they are. I dont think people hate Clarksville high at all. As I mentioned in my posts there is much to be proud of in Clarksvilles wrestling history. This was not about that.The comments that ignited all this did upset many good people who take pride in their work and their job integrety and thats what the discussion has been about. But enough has been made of it as you said. This will eventually blow over like everything else does. Best of luck in the next two weeks to CLarksville at state.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to apologize for arguing because, well, that's the point of the board. However, I will apologize for insulting people. I let my frustration get the best of me, and for that I am sorry.

Texas23, you may want to take my cue and just know when to shut up.

Jon, Regardless of whether I agreed with your discussion I admire your loyalty to your Coach and School. Good luck to you at Vandy.

I'm not going to apologize for arguing because, well, that's the point of the board. However, I will apologize for insulting people. I let my frustration get the best of me, and for that I am sorry.

Texas23, you may want to take my cue and just know when to shut up.

at least you got the cue......or clue....because your diatribes were the most ridiculous, wandering, idiotic posts ever. Now listen to the MatWizard and stay off the adult boards.

at least you got the cue......or clue....because your diatribes were the most ridiculous, wandering, idiotic posts ever. Now listen to the MatWizard and stay off the adult boards.

Oh come on man, the boy's trying to apologize. As for this being an adult board, I won't let my kids touch it because I'm afraid they'll get brain damage, pick up bad grammer habits and forget how to spell.

There is no hate of Clarksville here. You guys were always accommodating. I got along well with Artie and his crew. I posted nothing about the perceived advantages. Dont know how real they are. I dont think people hate Clarksville high at all. As I mentioned in my posts there is much to be proud of in Clarksvilles wrestling history. This was not about that.The comments that ignited all this did upset many good people who take pride in their work and their job integrety and thats what the discussion has been about. But enough has been made of it as you said. This will eventually blow over like everything else does. Best of luck in the next two weeks to CLarksville at state.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ CLASS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jon, Regardless of whether I agreed with your discussion I admire your loyalty to your Coach and School. Good luck to you at Vandy.

I appreciate that. Simply, I just got defensive because I feel like without wrestling and Coach Jordan, I wouldn't be where I'm at right now (though we won't blame him for my lesser qualities, he definitely had a hand in my better ones). I'm nothing if not brutally loyal. But I did get carried away and I shouldn't have.

I was always a fan of Travis and to be honest kind of admired him (I could relate because it was obvious he felt the pressures I did of achieving in school and wrestling, though he did the former a little better and the latter way better). What're his plans after Columbia?

did you make a phone call? 'Cause you shut him up. Are you his daddy? At any rate, you saved him from himself and for that you are a good man.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No I'm not his daddy, I'm just another Clarksville High wrestler that graduated, graduated a year ahead of Mr. Dial, which gives me wisdom beyond his years. Haha that and I live in Chattanooga and don't want to see another Clarksville High wrestler or coach getting quoted in the local paper in a less than glorious light.

I appreciate that. Simply, I just got defensive because I feel like without wrestling and Coach Jordan, I wouldn't be where I'm at right now (though we won't blame him for my lesser qualities, he definitely had a hand in my better ones). I'm nothing if not brutally loyal. But I did get carried away and I shouldn't have.

I was always a fan of Travis and to be honest kind of admired him (I could relate because it was obvious he felt the pressures I did of achieving in school and wrestling, though he did the former a little better and the latter way better). What're his plans after Columbia?

Maybe he will make a ton of money and set Mom and Dad up for life!!!!

Oh come on man, the boy's trying to apologize. As for this being an adult board, I won't let my kids touch it because I'm afraid they'll get brain damage, pick up bad grammer habits and forget how to spell.

I guess the apology was the part about shutting up?

And I inserted adult board to keep my true feelings from getting off my keyboard and onto the board.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> No I'm not his daddy, I'm just another Clarksville High wrestler that graduated, graduated a year ahead of Mr. Dial, which gives me wisdom beyond his years. Haha that and I live in Chattanooga and don't want to see another Clarksville High wrestler or coach getting quoted in the local paper in a less than glorious light.

MatWizard I'm glad you brought him back to his senses because as you know I'm also a former CHS wrestler now living in the Chattanooga area. I was about to tell him to let it go myself earlier but since I don't really know him since I graduated years earlier I chose not to. Plus I'm just a lowly UTC grad and I couldn't keep up with the intellect of these Duke and Vandy guys. Okay that was a bad joke sorry.

MatWizard I'm glad you brought him back to his senses because as you know I'm also a former CHS wrestler now living in the Chattanooga area. I was about to tell him to let it go myself earlier but since I don't really know him since I graduated years earlier I chose not to. Plus I'm just a lowly UTC grad and I couldn't keep up with the intellect of these Duke and Vandy guys. Okay that was a bad joke sorry.

You know we're AACSB accredited and recently got some sort of Carnegie award. Woo hoo, movin on up!