Better enjoy it....

BayouBear

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, if we're gonna insinuate, let's get out the axe.

Based on next year's alignment and some silly wild arsed guesses, here is the hypothetical field for next year:

I will go from region one on down:

Science Hill

Jefferson County

Knox Halls

Knox Karns

South Doyle

Cookeville

Cleveland

Bradley Central

Blackman

Mt. Juliet

Independence

Brentwood

Hendersonville

Clarksville

Cordova

Collierville

Strangely absent from the field: Soddy-Daisy, Ooltewah, Walker Valley, Tullahoma

Okay, let's do it-who stays, who goes? What teams get chopped so these four can get in?

There's no way Ooltewah, Bradley,or Soddy can all go they're in the same district.Only one can.Walker Valley is in with Cleveland. So some very good teams have to stay home to give other teams a chance at some hardware..

Okay, if we're gonna insinuate, let's get out the axe.

Based on next year's alignment and some silly wild arsed guesses, here is the hypothetical field for next year:

I will go from region one on down:

Science Hill

Jefferson County

Knox Halls

Knox Karns

South Doyle

Cookeville

Cleveland

Bradley Central

Blackman

Mt. Juliet

Independence

Brentwood

Hendersonville

Clarksville

Cordova

Collierville

Strangely absent from the field: Soddy-Daisy, Ooltewah, Walker Valley, Tullahoma

Okay, let's do it-who stays, who goes? What teams get chopped so these four can get in?

ok let me be the first to vote for bradley!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i mean they have won it or been in the finals for the last twenty years--i say enough is enough--just because those fellows think wrestling is a year round sport and other people think it is just another winter sport---just because they run-- ride bikes--lift weights --every day of the summer--i mean why let them go--surely there is a kid that is sitting at home playing x-box this summer that wants to go---i think we need to start a new post--let all kids that do not put in the time and effort to get better leave their name and number and next feb we will call and invite you to state--on a serious note--i don't know the answer to the problem --but i am sure that everyone agrees they want the best 16 -32 teams at state duals--we need to quit thinking what is best for our region and find out what is best for wrestling---maybe have an A and B state duals--we already have public and private--whats 1 more--A could be for the bradleys soddys clevelands indy clarksville--B could be for the up and coming schools--(i know better then to write names here i would be roasted by those fans)--i am not saying it is the best solution--but it is a thought--and for all the bradley fans---i was being sarcatic--i think you should have an automatic bid until you don't win 3 yrs in a row!!!!!!!

Sorry,,,,I thought you were someone else. FYI: N-Chatt-Cat has the best Buffalo burgers.

CC

Ooohh. Haha dennis' crew can cook a mean burger. When Dillon is on the grill they seem to reach the peak of perfection, he does a pretty good job with the tots too. I haven't gotten a chance to go in there much this semester.

Thanks for reminding me about the buffalo burgher though.

ok let me be the first to vote for bradley!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i mean they have won it or been in the finals for the last twenty years--i say enough is enough--just because those fellows think wrestling is a year round sport and other people think it is just another winter sport---just because they run-- ride bikes--lift weights --every day of the summer--i mean why let them go--surely there is a kid that is sitting at home playing x-box this summer that wants to go---i think we need to start a new post--let all kids that do not put in the time and effort to get better leave their name and number and next feb we will call and invite you to state--on a serious note--i don't know the answer to the problem --but i am sure that everyone agrees they want the best 16 -32 teams at state duals--we need to quit thinking what is best for our region and find out what is best for wrestling---maybe have an A and B state duals--we already have public and private--whats 1 more--A could be for the Bradley's Soddy's Cleveland's indy clarksville--B could be for the up and coming schools--(i know better then to write names here i would be roasted by those fans)--i am not saying it is the best solution--but it is a thought--and for all the Bradley fans---i was being sarcastic--i think you should have an automatic bid until you don't win 3 yrs in a row!!!!!!!

"OK" we will take it.

Hey we already pass them when they don't make the grade we pay them when they don't work, let's give them the hardware when they don't deserve it or work for it!!!!!

Sub-state?

Ooohh. Haha dennis' crew can cook a mean burger. When Dillon is on the grill they seem to reach the peak of perfection, he does a pretty good job with the tots too. I haven't gotten a chance to go in there much this semester.

Thanks for reminding me about the buffalo burgher though.

No worries! All this talk is making me want one right now,,,, Dillion is a great guy/coach and NCC is a great place to 'feed the machine'

CC