Wilson Central @ Mount Juliet

hsscout

ill meet you there /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

i really hate that the district is there..the place is so ran down and every time i go i feel like im going to a school full of gangsters thugs killers murderers and drug dealers /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

ill meet you there /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

i really hate that the district is there..the place is so ran down and every time i go i feel like im going to a school full of gangsters thugs killers murderers and drug dealers /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />

What, just because it isnt spanking new like Mt. Juliet or WC it has a bunch of thugs? Come on now. They made some renovations to the school last year, it looks better now, but safety is never going to be an issue at LHS.