JCM beats Liberty!

juicyt

JCM beat Liberty tonight in double overtime 62-64. JCM had the lead for most of the game, but could not put it away until the second OT. JCM missed a pair of free throws late and Liberty rebounded and made a three in transition to make the score 63-62 JCM with 10 seconds left. JCM hit the latter of two free throws, then stole the inbounds pss to secure the win. Big win for this program.

Notable stars for this game. Liberty's Kendall Anthony. Kid is a star.

JCM Kaneal Windom. Stole inbounds pass and hit late free throws

JCM Jarston Clark- Best dunker in the state. Hands down

JCM beat Liberty tonight in double overtime 62-64. JCM had the lead for most of the game, but could not put it away until the second OT. JCM missed a pair of free throws late and Liberty rebounded and made a three in transition to make the score 63-62 JCM with 10 seconds left. JCM hit the latter of two free throws, then stole the inbounds pss to secure the win. Big win for this program.

went to the game at Liberty and JCM just fell behind and never really got going but had a couple of really good guards. wish i had come to this one... sounds like an absolutely AMAZING game. congrats to coach Starks and gl to both Coach Williams and the crusaders and coach starks and JCM the rest of the way.

* Will be one heck of a district in 2AA next year huh?????? lolololol

I guess Starks was right because he pretty much said JCM would win the next game. At least taht's the way I read it in the paper after the last game. Congrats to JCM. JCM is simply alot better program since Starks took over. Used to be you never knew which JCM team would show up..they have been much moe consistent ever since he took over three or four years ago or whenever it was. The man is a good coach. This was a signature win for the JCM program.

Heard it was a good game, but why did they play the game at the East campus?? I agree Anthony will be great especially when he starts attacking the rim more. Windom is solid just more offense needs to be ran for him and Clark is a real highlight real and really nuthing else...

Because JCM does not have the funding to be able to afford the cost to play in the oman. It is pretty expensive to open that place up. It's been a couple of years since I have heard the numbers, but I can remember always asking coach Starks while i was in hs why they did not play there, and that is what he told me.