Senior Night @ Upperman

gatorbillmsu

Whatcha think about this:

a) Change the order of introductions and make sure the Seniors are last.

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Somehow let the words "Miss Basketball" slip out during introductions (this has been avoided to keep the focus on "team", and not on individuals)

c) None of the Above ( dont jinx anything )

d) all of the above ( Dont believe in jinx's )

Keeping in mind that senior night festivities will occur between games, so nobody would go unrecognized no matter what happens during intros.

Whatcha think about this:

a) Change the order of introductions and make sure the Seniors are last.

/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Somehow let the words "Miss Basketball" slip out during introductions (this has been avoided to keep the focus on "team", and not on individuals)

c) None of the Above ( dont jinx anything )

d) all of the above ( Dont believe in jinx's )

Keeping in mind that senior night festivities will occur between games, so nobody would go unrecognized no matter what happens during intros.

they need to reconize the true elder senior too old to cut the muster anymore GATORBILL the yankee thats made a good old southern boy and a great guy

From Greenbrier...I'd like to offer my congratulations to these ladies. My daughter had the pleasure (not really!) of playing against them last year in the regions and they were an amazing team...probably even more so this year. They beat us by a ton, which wasn't too fun, but they did it with class. They were indeed fun to watch. Nice gym, too.

Good luck! Hope you win it all this year.

they need to reconize the true elder senior too old to cut the muster anymore GATORBILL the yankee thats made a good old southern boy and a great guy

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

From Greenbrier...I'd like to offer my congratulations to these ladies. My daughter had the pleasure (not really!) of playing against them last year in the regions and they were an amazing team...probably even more so this year. They beat us by a ton, which wasn't too fun, but they did it with class. They were indeed fun to watch. Nice gym, too.

The senior girls at Upperman are a class act. They will be sorely missed, but have a lot of things left to accomplish before they are done. The team is playing very well in a phases of the game, and from top to bottom of playing rotation. When they are playing like that they are tough to beat.

On a side note: Any good baseball player knows that you dont change what is working for you. So introductions went as they have all season.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

5sport. I think I've finally figured out who you are. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />