Upperman @ Livingston Academy - 2/13/09

one2watch

Your kidding right ? I mean that is a reserved seat is it not. You do have season tickets don't you? If you don't then I'll be over there at 3:00 to get that seat. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

No I'm not kidding! Just ask B-Gum--he will tell you I am too tight to buy them! You better be there at 2:30 if you want that seat!!LOL!!

NO MERCY! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a game tonight by both teams ! the student section was crazy as promise /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> and this district rivalry just got a little more intense ... i need stats people can someone help me out? i know that #10 for upperman had a lights out game nailing 3's and i think LA showed their depth losing peterman and ramsey as early as they did and still getting the job done .... say what you want but i think that is deffinitly saying something clint west hit some key treys all night long and yes once again dunn showed why he the player of the year. great rebounding by brad jackson .... is it just me or did it kinda seem petey was getting cheated on some of those fouls called on him? just my oppinion though.... no matter how you look at this game both teams played great ... and i would like to throw out the question could both of these teams be looking at state bound?

Size: Nash had 4 points. Ramsey had 11 with 12 rebs., Peterman 11 with 7, and Smith with 16 and 4, and Jackson had 6 and 7. So we won size. Speed: Christian, who is not a speedster, just a shooter, had 29, Baxter had 18. Hamlet "threw in" 18 with BEES throwing in 11. (Despise his father) Dunn had 26, West had 15, Poston had 1. LA won the rebound total by 6, 43-37. Out assisted UHS 20-9. LA forced 20 T.O.'s while UHS forced 13. Livingston also had 16 offense boards to add to the 43, Upperman had 10. That puts Livingston with 59 boards total to UHS 47. . Stats lie? I like Livingston's speed in a race. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WOW!!!!!!! What a game!!!! Awesome job to both the Cats and the Bees. 10 on Upperman flat shot the ball lights out! Without him, they were in trouble tonight. I think the game was much closer than it should have been. Not saying one way or another but facts are that in both halves the foul count at one time or another was at least 7 to 1, 8 to 1, and then at the end of the second half the refs finally started calling some fouls on black....it was bad for the first 32 minutes though, not saying that LA wasnt a little foul happy, but not 8 to 1 foul happy in both halves. Dunn got 2 of THE cheapest charges I have ever seen in my life tonight. First one, the guy moved in under him after Chase was already in the air, terrible call, and then the one at the end of the 4th quarter was terrible as well. Coach McWilliams got a couple of those, excellent job on his part though. Overall, excellent game!!!!! District and Regional Championships could be the best basketball in the state this year!!!!

WOW!!!!!!! What a game!!!! Awesome job to both the Cats and the Bees. 10 on Upperman flat shot the ball lights out! Without him, they were in trouble tonight. I think the game was much closer than it should have been. Not saying one way or another but facts are that in both halves the foul count at one time or another was at least 7 to 1, 8 to 1, and then at the end of the second half the refs finally started calling some fouls on black....it was bad for the first 32 minutes though, not saying that LA wasnt a little foul happy, but not 8 to 1 foul happy in both halves. Dunn got 2 of THE cheapest charges I have ever seen in my life tonight. First one, the guy moved in under him after Chase was already in the air, terrible call, and then the one at the end of the 4th quarter was terrible as well. Coach McWilliams got a couple of those, excellent job on his part though. Overall, excellent game!!!!! District and Regional Championships could be the best basketball in the state this year!!!!

yes i agree with every bit of that did #10 ever hit a 2 haha it seemed to be just 3's and foul shots

Size: Nash had 4 points. Ramsey had 11 with 12 rebs., Peterman 11 with 7, and Smith with 16 and 4, and Jackson had 6 and 7. So we won size. Speed: Christian, who is not a speedster, just a shooter, had 29, Baxter had 18. Hamlet "threw in" 18 with BEES throwing in 11. (Despise his father) Dunn had 26, West had 15, Poston had 1. LA won the rebound total by 6, 43-37. Out assisted UHS 20-9. LA forced 20 T.O.'s while UHS forced 13. Livingston also had 16 offense boards to add to the 43, Upperman had 10. That puts Livingston with 59 boards total to UHS 47. . Stats lie? I like Livingston's speed in a race. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Perfect post, could not have said it better myself. The cats played a great game tonight, however I have got to give a huge shout out to the LA student section and the crowd. That was one of the most energetic gyms I have ever been in. I hope they continue their presence... NOW, on to the refs. Someone please tell me what the difference in foul count was before the Bees were forced to start fouling. If i'm not mistaken, the spread was about ten or more! I mean how much worse could they have really been. Probably the worst officiated game I have EVER seen. They might as well put on a BEES uniform. For the majority of the game, it was 8 against 5........Anyways, great game cats. I think everyone had to enjoy watching this one.

Forgot to say in the last post Congratulations to these LA seniors and really to the UHS seniors, although I know less about them. You LA seniors have had an awesome run and in the last four years have single handedly transformed Livingston into a big time boys basketball town!!!! Before it was all girls, but now girls and boys ball are both pretty exciting....I am not sure about this but is this the MOST winning LA group ever? These seniors have now won 102 games, so are they the winningest team in LA boys basketball history? Just wondering!

Forgot to say in the last post Congratulations to these LA seniors and really to the UHS seniors, although I know less about them. You LA seniors have had an awesome run and in the last four years have single handedly transformed Livingston into a big time boys basketball town!!!! Before it was all girls, but now girls and boys ball are both pretty exciting....I am not sure about this but is this the MOST winning LA group ever? These seniors have now won 102 games, so are they the winningest team in LA boys basketball history? Just wondering!

You are probably right. Not sure though. Have to do some looking up of stats. They are truly great athletes and its been fun to watch.

im not sure either but if they are not they would have to be very close