Upperman @ Livingston Academy - 2/13/09

one2watch

No might. He will. Nice language classy UHS fan. Nice language. And Baxter is kinda foolish anyway going to a loose ball with a 6'8" 270 pound monster. You expect the big guy to go after it soft. How much ball do you know about anyway? All the bad kids go to UHS, because they can't hang at CHS.

As i recall UHS beat CHS at Jcounty(neutral court),am i correct? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No might. He will. Nice language classy UHS fan. Nice language. And Baxter is kinda foolish anyway going to a loose ball with a 6'8" 270 pound monster. You expect the big guy to go after it soft. How much ball do you know about anyway? All the bad kids go to UHS, because they can't hang at CHS.

not once did i say anything about us being classy. excuse me for offending you people with my language. i give baxter props for hustling for the ball and trying to make a play for his team. and obviously you dont know anything about UHS. everybody moves from cookeville because they all hate livingston.

Everybody? Name all people in Putnam County since it is everybody. So you do not like the hustle by #52, just as clean. I do not want to know anything about UHS. If you wanted to hate Livingston move to York. . wait, you can't, everyone up there has already knocked your head in once already. That explains your ignorance.

Everybody? Name all people in Putnam County since it is everybody. So you do not like the hustle by #52, just as clean. I do not want to know anything about UHS. If you wanted to hate Livingston move to York. . .wait, you can't, everyone up there has already knocked your head in once already.

haha funny. too bad it didnt come to blows last night..

Wow, your quite the opponent. I didn't expect "Ignorance" itself to reply to mine. Or should I say trash? Anyone who can get on the computer and post like that is nothing short of trash. Am I speaking with the girl who was "reppin her city" or the usual thugs from Upperman High? Either way, your unworthy.

To get to your post though, I do not care where Nash is going to college at, performances like last night are not going to help him any once he gets to the next level. 4 points? Give me a break. And I will say once again, without #10, our fans could have started chanting, "Start the buses!" alot sooner.

As for Dunn, yes he may flop a time or two, but atleast he has never laid on the court begging for attention. I was at the previous meeting of the two teams when your #21 cut Dunn's legs out from underneath him on a fast break. Did Dunn lay there and wait on everyone to come out there and wipe his nose for him? I don't think so. Dunn is by far the best player in this district and you could empty your entire bench on him and he would still annihilate you. So don't even try to complain for Baxter about his shot to the head, because that was a show in itself.

Please, for future reference, come at me with something intelligent, not just a rant on how you view things. Cursing gets you nowhere in life. I do not in any way feel sorry for the LOSS that your BEE'S suffered last night. I'm actually quite happy.

Good luck in the tournament, maybe we will get to see each other again. And maybe between here and now, you will have gained some sort of a thought process to take grasp of reality.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

WELL.. it is true everyone uses coacht as their kleenex, which i find quite amusing. It's funny noone is posting anything on the girls because Upperman girls won.

Where do you get thugs from?

i'm pretty sure that was not the girl "repping her city" that replied to your post either.No profanity was used in the student section,I as well as other fans and parents were behind them. Someone just has to pick them out because they win. I guess noone saw the 3 boys on the LA side pointing and "throwing up their shirts" to the girls, but lets not play the blame game. And i'm sure when Kobe Bryant does it noone cares either?..But i'm sure the Upperman players(girls & boys) care nothing what LA thinks anyways.And LA throwing the balls at Upperman student's & hitting player's and students is classy i suppose, because LA never does anything wrong..

& whats all this talk about showing skin? I didnt see any skin??

But anyways,

There is no need to get on here and bash all the players from Upperman just because Upperman can actually play with LA this year. #10 had a great shooting night and it would have been uglier without him but thats how sports go if you know anything about sports? Different players step up at different times as Baxter & Hamlet did last night when a bucket or rebound was needed.And as West hit many needed trey's. And everyone has a bad game like Nash last night. He simply did not show up on the offensive end but contributed to other aspects of the game. If i remember correctly Dunn didn't have his best game at Upperman but noone bashed him for it and he was player of the year?.. Don't get me wrong he is a great player, but because he didn't show up you seen the outcome?

And BTW i'm sure if all these comments didn't come from people involved with the girls and boys teams and came from fans it might actually bother Upperman..but i guess we will see the outcome during tournament time on the NEUTRAL court..the scoreboard will tell it

GOOD LUCK TO BEES AND LADY BEES!

"SHOW YOUR TRUE COLORS!" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

....& whats all this talk about showing skin? I didnt see any skin??....

......If i remember correctly Dunn didn't have his best game at Upperman but noone bashed him for it and he was player of the year?..

.....but i guess we will see the outcome during tournament time on the NEUTRAL court..

You must have been sitting behind the kids. LA saw skin.

And... yes you guys have bashed Dunn on this thread.

And .... NEUTRAL court... what, are you not planning on being at the region tourney?