WEEK 1 SORE LOSERS...F.R.

Guest timbranard

Posted by Blue21SallyAt7:

the reason you have good teams year in and year out is b/c you can hand pick your team. If alcoa or any public school at that gave financial aid then they would also be good year in and year out. you guys belong in D-II. But this isnt the subject of the thread. GP lacks class, my personal opinion. You dont like Alcoa, your personal opinion. I dont like GP, from my experiences w/them in 2000, my SR year. In 2001 i didnt like them, neither do i like them in 2002, or any year there after. That's my personal opinion. Alcoa is young, and my best advice for anyone in 2A now, is to get them while you can. Mark my words, they will bring home at least 2 titles in the next 4 years.

Last time I checked, all public schools gave financial aid...I believe it's free.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They were not practicing on side kicks. A rookie just missed the ball. Secondly the Alcoa deal was pretty sad in my opinion. After the game a number of Alcoa fans apologized for their teams actions last season. As far as Martin saying something after the 2000 game that would be difficult considering Meadows wouldn't talk to him.

I don't know this Branard guy but he's clueless. If you want to know something about Goodpasture feel free to ask someone who knows about the real facts of the program.

Guest SK8TERBOI

hey john john..he's a fan just like you of Goodpasture. why don't you be nice for a change? he said he didn't know "for sure" if they were giving the kid some practice or not. i am a fan too and i give all goodpasture fans props for posting on here about their team. he's definately not clueless, but i guess you are always right. he was right that it was the senior kicker, and you were right he is a rookie, but in an earlier post you said he was a freshman. there you are wrong. not trying to start a fight, but can't we be nice to our own teams fans?