Region 1 Dist 2AA Tournament

tigersforever1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grainger has a special player in McBee. He can take over a game. Union has greatest overall team talent. Claiborne has a good backcourt. GP is peaking at the right time and are playing great team ball. Gap has players and could catch fire. PF is still a question mark but could be dangerous. Should be a great tourney. Lace em up guys.

Grainger has a special player in McBee. He can take over a game. Union has greatest overall team talent. Claiborne has a good backcourt. GP is peaking at the right time and are playing great team ball. Gap has players and could catch fire. PF is still a question mark but could be dangerous. Should be a great tourney. Lace em up guys.

The way the season has played out so far, you might as well right all six teams on a piece of paper and draw them out of hat. You would probably stand as good a chance of picking the winner.

They might've lacked a lot, but ya gotta remember the regular season counts for seeding and sometimes the matchup is the key. I was worried more about Grainger in a third game with G-P than I was with the Gap even though CG beat Grainger at home a few weeks ago by one.

That definitely makes the regional task more difficult for the Grizz...they'll either have to travel to Mountain City or Erwin for the first game.

so, who does grainger play in the consolation and when??? it doesnt say on the brackets on jim314. i know that union will play pittman in the finals on tuesday night. i know sometimes 2AA has girls and boys consolation games on monday and championship games on tuesday and then sometimes both girls games on monday and boys on tuesday. was just wondering. thanks. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

so, who does grainger play in the consolation and when??? it doesnt say on the brackets on jim314. i know that union will play pittman in the finals on tuesday night. i know sometimes 2AA has girls and boys consolation games on monday and championship games on tuesday and then sometimes both girls games on monday and boys on tuesday. was just wondering. thanks. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

The girls consolation and championship games will be played on Monday.

Grainger and Claiborne boys meet in the consolation game on Tuesday. I believe the consolation game starts at either 6:30 or 7:00 with the championship game (Gatlinburg-Pittman vs. Union Co.) to follow at 8:00 or 8:30.

I'll post the exact times as soon as I go out to my truck and find the brackets. LOL