Lincoln County @ Shelbyville

falconfan94

Ok so let me start by saying the refs didn't get Lincoln County beat by 30 points. The Lady Falcons didn't play well at all and deserved to lose, but the officiating at that game was absolutely the worst I have ever seen in 8-AAA...EVER. Those three refs were totally clueless...and it was not just against Lincoln County. I guess I do have to say they were consistent with their terrible calls. Both coaches were furious at times with the officiating. If you were at the game, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I don't know if the 8-AAA officiating supervisor was there or not, but if he was, he has to do something with these three. They do not deserve to do another game.

I know since my team is on the losing end that it seems like I'm just sour grapes, but I think the Shelbyville fans would agree with me. They blew several calls in the boys game as well. At one point in the girls game in the second half, 14 fouls had been called against the Lady Falcons, with just three being called against Shelbyville. Lincoln County is an aggressive team, but come on. I will say congrats to the Eaglettes, they played a great game without Janie Graves. They deserved the win and they are a fantastic team. I just hope that the officials supervisor takes notice of these three officials and does not let them back in a gym anywhere around here.

Ok so let me start by saying the refs didn't get Lincoln County beat by 30 points. The Lady Falcons didn't play well at all and deserved to lose, but the officiating at that game was absolutely the worst I have ever seen in 8-AAA...EVER. Those three refs were totally clueless...and it was not just against Lincoln County. I guess I do have to say they were consistent with their terrible calls. Both coaches were furious at times with the officiating. If you were at the game, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I don't know if the 8-AAA officiating supervisor was there or not, but if he was, he has to do something with these three. They do not deserve to do another game.

I know since my team is on the losing end that it seems like I'm just sour grapes, but I think the Shelbyville fans would agree with me. They blew several calls in the boys game as well. At one point in the girls game in the second half, 14 fouls had been called against the Lady Falcons, with just three being called against Shelbyville. Lincoln County is an aggressive team, but come on. I will say congrats to the Eaglettes, they played a great game without Janie Graves. They deserved the win and they are a fantastic team. I just hope that the officials supervisor takes notice of these three officials and does not let them back in a gym anywhere around here.

they are working a game tonight