St. Xavier 21 - Brentwood Acad 20

CoachT

Posted by caeagle16:

It seems to me that all you people do is find time to bash BA. Where is your proof? BABOB is exactly right, go to the Supreme court and find BA's proof (boxes of it, I might add) and go from there. It appears that you folks just don't like BA (and that's fine, u r entitled to supporting one school or another) but it is not ok to bash another school when: 1. You don't have all the facts, and 2. You can't back yourself up because u are just going off speculation. So from now on, I would like to see proof, cold hard facts, not just refrences to the TSSAA case (that BA won) or speculative newspaper or other articles that don't have their facts straight.

CAEagle, thank you. It's not about opinion in this BA recruiting debate, it's about facts. Things like speculation, perception, and intuition have absolutely no evidentiary weight.

For all you people who think BA recruits: Good for you. You are "fighting back" against some apparent injustice. I can see why you'd be frustrated at a school having "all the athletes they want." But BA is not this school. Consider the previous evidence that has been offered, and if you have any to prove your point, throw it out there. But as long as you have no facts, you cannot win the argument, no matter how strong your rationale may be (which I still can't totally follow).

Best wishes to you all. It is my hope that you learn a bit about Brentwood Academy before lashing out at it. CAEagle, thanks for your comment.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my school, because I have attended it for several years and I appreciate what it has done for me. It's a good place. If those emotions come across as comical, so be it. I just don't want people bashing it. I don't bash any other schools, and I'd enjoy things a lot if people wouldn't bash mine unless, of course, they have facts behind their rationale. So that's all there is to it for me, sorry if it comes across as humorous.