Looking for a 16U team

Catcher3

I am 16 and I am looking for a travel team. I live in Jackson. I am a catcher but I also play anywhere else. I have a good arm and bat. I dedicated to softball 110% e-mail me at lilmisstn108996@hotmail.com

I am looking for one player to complete my roster. I have a 16U A travel team that is very competative. We are accually a first year 16 team playing 16's for the second year. We are out of Chattanooga TN if interested e-mail me at ballcoach27@comcast.net

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for one player to complete my roster. I have a 16U A travel team that is very competative. We are accually a first year 16 team playing 16's for the second year. We are out of Chattanooga TN if interested e-mail me at ballcoach27@comcast.net

275 miles and a little over 4 hours one way for a practice. You'd have to have one heck of a team... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

275 miles and a little over 4 hours one way for a practice. You'd have to have one heck of a team... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

We are very good. Won the USFA A State 16's as 14's last year with all returning players but one. This is just to name one of mant accomplishments.