Georgia State Brackets

RMC

For BCB and Harry:

Saturday -

10:00 a.m. - Consolation semifinals.

12:00 p.m. - Third and fifth place matches.

5:00 p.m. - STATE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCHES!!

you two come by......and I'll buy after the finals....well...a couple of rounds.

RMC,

How is the St. James kid doing at 112# this season?

St. James is the real deal. I'd love to see another match between him and Mitchell. Knapp and Fretwell are two others that are fun to watch.

You know Knapp and Fretwell wrestled at the Kyle Maynard Duals.....I tried to tell as many people as I could that were there who Fretwell is and that it would be a great match. Knapp won 7 - 2.

The Allgood - Warrington match was a good one too. Allgood won 4 - 2.

I knew that the Tennessee crown hadn't see Fretwell and Warrington.

You know Knapp and Fretwell wrestled at the Kyle Maynard Duals.....I tried to tell as many people as I could that were there who Fretwell is and that it would be a great match. Knapp won 7 - 2.

The Allgood - Warrington match was a good one too. Allgood won 4 - 2.

I knew that the Tennessee crown hadn't see Fretwell and Warrington.

I know them both. One of my boys last year, Colby Yates drilled with Warrington when they were training for the Super 32 and Cliff Fretwell was their coach. Fretwell just beat the national record for most pins in a season. I would have loved to see Knapp and Fretwell.

I know them both. One of my boys last year, Colby Yates drilled with Warrington when they were training for the Super 32 and Cliff Fretwell was their coach. Fretwell just beat the national record for most pins in a season. I would have loved to see Knapp and Fretwell.

Email Cliff Fretwell and see if he'll set you up on Flowrestling to watch it....it's out there.