District 11AA

fullcourtpress22

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuff situation for Fairview and Coach Jones.....weather killed their hopes.

Hopefully their school can do something very special for their seniors (if they have any). Having their senior year pulled out from under them has to be devistating.

Sounds like they had a great year and they should be proud of their accomplishments. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Maybe "Sandbagging" is the way to go? Kinda like the $$ in my wallet.............

No one said anything about sandbagging except you "dubc". /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Is that what WC has been doing just waiting to make it to regionals? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Maybe "Sandbagging" is the way to go? Kinda like the $$ in my wallet.............

No one said anything about sandbagging except you "dubc". /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Is that what WC has been doing just waiting to make it to regionals? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Excuse Me, Mr Tballer but in Post #50, I believe YOU suggested some coaches didnt want to show "everything" during regular district play.......and then"spring it" at tourny time....In these parts...thats about the same thing....

Naw....WC got it all laid out on the table, dont you know we woulda "sprung" it on Beech by now?

No hidden springs @ WC !

Enjoy the games!

Excuse Me, Mr Tballer but in Post #50, I believe YOU suggested some coaches didnt want to show "everything" during regular district play.......and then"spring it" at tourny time....In these parts...thats about the same thing....

Naw....WC got it all laid out on the table, dont you know we woulda "sprung" it on Beech by now?

No hidden springs @ WC !

Enjoy the games!

Well "dubc" Birdman is right, everyone enters post season with a 0-0 record (usually) knowing that they must have their best game plan for tournament time. I was in no way saying that Fairview was holding back during the regular season. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But I'm trying to understand your frustration as you "Always Lose" to Beech & that is obviously hard for you to deal with.Maybe the softball gods will look in your favor tonight as your team plays DC. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Well "dubc" Birdman is right, everyone enters post season with a 0-0 record (usually) knowing that they must have their best game plan for tournament time. I was in no way saying that Fairview was holding back during the regular season. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But I'm trying to understand your frustration as you "Always Lose" to Beech & that is obviously hard for you to deal with.Maybe the softball gods will look in your favor tonight as your team plays DC. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Oh No, Tballer.......I understood you just was speakin in general"some coaches", as I was......But yes, Beech has been our "Nemesis", three times.....just gotta figure it out, soon...or not worry bout it til next yr....

And thanks...although they saying it will be Tuesday....on another post.....

Tell him brother! yes the ball will be played tomorrow so the 840 Bunch gets to stay in the tourney for one more day! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Tell him brother! yes the ball will be played tomorrow so the 840 Bunch gets to stay in the tourney for one more day! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Noitall I think those folks at DC should look at the weather forecast for tomorrow! It don't look good! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well it seems like to me you are havin a hard day and you may need some of the these happy pills that Dr. Goodbody loves to give to people who are not real smart and are havin a hard time with the rules of softball.

I want to share somethin with you because I can tell you ain't real smart about how these districts do business. You see ALL of them coaches get together before the first pitch of the season and make up these rules. Now I know that Coach Jackson is a pretty sharp person but she ain't that smart to know we were goin to get this much rain this year. Now if she did I am goin to take her to Vegas and we will be makein some real $$$$$ not that chump change that she is gettin to coach softball.

You see the majority rules in these here meetins, and if she has that much control of them coaches in District 11AA I want to keep "Birdie" away from her because she may tell her to make me go get a real job. So them checks and balances you been talkin about are in place and you all were the losers and I think that Fairview did a good job but they should have done it durin the regular season! So now I hope you are a little bit smarter because you sure did have some dumb comments! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Nonothing,

I am not a Fairview supporter. I have no dog in this fight, but it doesn't take a noitall to recognize the ridiculousness in this situation. Coach Jackson is a good coach, but she manipulates the rules in this district in her favor and some of the other coaches allow it to go on. I have witnessed this, and I am sure others would agree. I will just ask one question and then be done with this. Do you think the field would have been playable if Creekwood was in the same situation as Fairview was this past weekend, considering it was the host team that benefitted from the cancellations? Good luck to the teams that are still playing.

You know Big Country,Catfish Hunter or howdoitknow or whoever you are there was know way to play Saturday and honestly probably shouldn't have played Friday honestly. For your info there has been hours of work put in on that field to get it playable in the past week and more today as well as over 500 dollars in sure dry and conditioner plus more today and I haven't seen to many other people volunteer to help. So quit your crying and get ready for football season where you do your best trash talking.

I don't know who Big Country or Catfish Hunter are, and if I had wanted to talk trash it would have been much harsher than this. But since you noitall as well, I have a question that maybe you can answer for me. Did you ask the girls from Fairview, their coaches, and their parents if they would mind helping you work on the field before their season was yanked out from under them without even having a chance to play the game? Just wondering, and good luck with Camden. Maybe you can get past them for once.

The games should have been played out to see who deserved to advance and not advance by default. Creekwood's field was supposedly not playable until game time was set at 8:00 p.m. on Waverly's field for Friday night against Sycamore. Once this was done, it miraculously was getting worked on and game time was set for 6:30 at Creekwood. The Sycamore players arrived and Creekwood was still complaining about the field conditions.