Who's gonna stop clinton?

player69

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beachrebel13

okay, this thread should be, who's clinton gunna stop. you al forget that other district, maryville, bearden farragut, william blount. yeah in the regionals they won all four of the games with bearden taking 4 at state. that is the premier district of th east, and all of which can take it to clinton

Guest caligula

We are hearing too much babbage talk from Clinton. You Oak Ridge wanna bee, underachieving bums. Quit with all that garbage. Beat someone and quit talking. Quit calling Maryville chicken, shut up. :);):):(:)

No one in AAA or AA or A or middle school respects you.

Guest basketballin
Posted by caligula:

We are hearing too much babbage talk from Clinton. You Oak Ridge wanna bee, underachieving bums. Quit with all that garbage. Beat someone and quit talking. Quit calling Maryville chicken, shut up. :);):):(:)

AMEN!!!!!!! COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!!!

Posted by caligula:

I think they did beat someone.....Oh yeah they beat yall 3 times last year.

Guest basketballin

I think they did beat someone.....Oh yeah they beat yall 3 times last year.

AND YOUR 3 BEST PLAYERS GRADUATED - RODD, MORROW AND MARLOW. WITHOUT RODD YOU DONT HAVE A SCORER!! DONT EVEN TRY AND SAY MORRIS AND VIBBERT ARE SCORERS CAUSE THAT IS JUST A JOKE!

Guest Bill12

Well since none of these teams are actually going to play Clinton except Oak Ridge nobody is going to stop Clinton until they get to the Region. The Blackhorse all-state candidate is Clinton FW Aaron Shoemaker. He has been in hiding for 3 years perfecting his skills: rebounding, full-court press, boxing out, and last second clutch shots. You won't know anyone else is on the hardwood. He's just the kind of player Clinton has been waiting on since Jermaine busted in D-1. After Shoemaker graduates you will have to look forward to his less talented and overappreciated younger brother Trey. Clinton will be strong this year. Very strong.Blackhorse all-state Candidate

K50K "Kevin Kaucheck" I disagree with your starting 5 no matter whos eligable.In my opinion after watching oak ridge on many occasions the starting 5 will be Gulmire, Winfree,Thomas,Scott and White. These five are oak ridges best shooters and rebounders and overall team players the team has. Gulmire and Winfree are the two headiest players oak ridge has and need to be on the floor at all times. K50K, McCartney isn't there to feed you the ball anymore. I can see you starting until Scott becomes eligable but come tournament time the 5 i listed above should be on the court at all times. Gulmire and Winfree (especially Winfree) need to stop playing so unselfishly.I don't understand why Kaucheck has such a high opinion of himself when others don't. McCartney isn't there to feed you the ball anymore.

I dont know about that. I would say KK is probably the best player they got. McCartney feeding him the ball? I watched a lot of OR games last year and I dont remember him even on the block. He was outside jackin up 12 footers and passin the ball. We have a term for this where I come from. Its called waste of height. But to say that Kaulcheck or however ya spell it wont start thats a little iffy. And if you arent starting KK then why are you tellin Clinton that youll be ready? Are ya gonna be ready on the bench? Explain this to me like Im a 4 year old.