Who's gonna stop clinton?

player69

Guest NashvilleEye

Wow, Kevin not starting? Ha! He's the returning leading scorer, and I believe he was a member of the all-district team, and is probably the best player Oak Ridge has. Seeing how AAU84 is a new member with only 1 post, I think this was an attempt to slander Kevin. Anyhoo, does Clinton have any ineligible players? Is Scott and Thomas the only ineligible players for Oak Ridge? Also, can someone PLEASE tell me if Clinton plays anywhere near Nashville! Thanks! :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAUball84, that's about the craziest thing i've ever heard. kevin was the returning leading scorer as a junior last year, one of the leaders on the team this year, and u think he won't start? there's no way sherrod should be a post, he's so much more dangerous on the wing, but don't be suprised to see him down there gettin 8 or 9 boards a game. but kauchak, and yes, it's KAUCHAK, not starting??? that must be a joke!

I have been reading this bullitin board for over a year now and know that all this is is just players and parents promoting themselves and their kids. Nashville eye and K50K more than likly are the same person (Kauchek)and i have had enough of players promoting themselves to hurt other players and Oak Ridge uses this bullitin board more than anybody to do just that and if anybody says that McCartney was a waste of height obviously has no knowledge of basketball.I ,among alot of people, read this bulletin board to get a good laugh to hear players and parents trying to get scholarships for their kids. Ex cat how do you know gulmire has been workin on his shot all this summer unless you lived with him. These comments make it so obvious who the person is saying them. For those of you who have no life, these comments will keep you busy for days.I have no intentions of slandering anyone. I just tell it how it is. Just listen to the call in shows friday nights after football games at all the parents and kids call in on themselves. It's hilarious.I have a life so if you dont hear from me for a while, that's where i'll be.

ok, who are the ones that get on here and promote themselves??? i believe that me and KAUCHAK are the only ones from oak ridge who talk on here. others are fans of oak ridge basketball, but me and kauchak are the only players. oh yea, the reason why i know zack's getting better.....i'm his teammate. and another thing, K50K and nashvilleeye are NOT the same person, it just suprises you that someone else actually has something good to say about kevin, but that's just because the only people who talk about oak ridge basketball is clinton fans.

Guest NashvilleEye

For your information, I am not K50K. I'm a graduate of Antioch High School, and I now live in a small town in Nashville, called Auburntown. Just follow 145 and take the exit and you will find me. Anyhoo, the way I know Kevin is, I watched him play at the AAU State tournament this past spring. I liked his game - I believe he hit 4 or 5 threes in the game I saw. It's not everyday you find a big kid that can shoot the 3-ball. I spoke to him for a bit after the game and he was a nice and energetic kid. He told me he was from Oak Ridge, so I've been reading these boards off and on seeing what he is up to. I normally focus on Nashville area teams, I'm a huge Antioch fan, along with Brainerd. I do know that a majority of the people on here are kids building themselves up for whatever reason, so I'm not angered by this mishap, but just realize I've never even been to Oak Ridge, I'm just a fan of one of the kids that lives there.

Posted by AAU84:

I have been reading this bullitin board for over a year now and know that all this is is just players and parents promoting themselves and their kids. Nashville eye and K50K more than likly are the same person (Kauchek)and i have had enough of players promoting themselves to hurt other players and Oak Ridge uses this bullitin board more than anybody to do just that and if anybody says that McCartney was a waste of height obviously has no knowledge of basketball.I ,among alot of people, read this bulletin board to get a good laugh to hear players and parents trying to get scholarships for their kids. Ex cat how do you know gulmire has been workin on his shot all this summer unless you lived with him. These comments make it so obvious who the person is saying them. For those of you who have no life, these comments will keep you busy for days.I have no intentions of slandering anyone. I just tell it how it is. Just listen to the call in shows friday nights after football games at all the parents and kids call in on themselves. It's hilarious.I have a life so if you dont hear from me for a while, that's where i'll be.

How is he not a waste of height? If KK is that tall then he would be a god. He already averaged more points than him last year. And dont give me that double team crap. I watched the games on channel 12. He sat out there on the wing or up top and did nothing. I mean a guy whos over 6'9 and can only put in 10 points a game, somethings wrong there. If hes so grand why isnt he playing at say Pittsburgh like Torree Morris is? Hes taller than Morris as well. Its simple. Waste of height.

Guest bbinthehole
Posted by NashvilleEye:

Wow, Kevin not starting? Ha! He's the returning leading scorer, and I believe he was a member of the all-district team, and is probably the best player Oak Ridge has. Seeing how AAU84 is a new member with only 1 post, I think this was an attempt to slander Kevin. Anyhoo, does Clinton have any ineligible players? Is Scott and Thomas the only ineligible players for Oak Ridge? Also, can someone PLEASE tell me if Clinton plays anywhere near Nashville! Thanks! :rolleyes:

I thought it was Cow-Check, you know checking cows man.

And most of Clinton's players have very good academics. Lee's grades have been improving so much he may be able to play before January. He is doing real well now.

• 5 months later...