8 A district

FCS1984

Ok you have a point but unless you live IN Watertown you will have a scenic drive as well! But look on the bright side, atleast you will be able to watch the two best teams in Class A play eachother!

Now i am not saying they arent good teams but i will enjoyed seeing them play and if we lose to them .Then i will be the first to congrats to them.All that is left is let the games begin. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now i am not saying they arent good teams but i will enjoyed seeing them play and if we lose to them .Then i will be the first to congrats to them.All that is left is let the games begin. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No games are won on CoachT! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It is a little ride for me too. If that is the way it shakes out, seriously, It will be worth the drive to watch two great teams. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Hopefully, I can make the trip to Murfreesboro to watch one of them play, and they have a ton of parking there! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They will both be there so you should be able to catch them both unless they divide the session.

I love Watertown and go early to go to the Square. The gym there is a nice gym too. What about the Clarkrange gym? It is awful, but they have great banners...and a LOT of them and they do their best with what they have as far as a gym. The RBS gym blinds you with all the red. Monterey put in new bleechers but it still is a bad gym. I love the Pickett Co. gym and hope they never build a new one. Of course Clay Co. has a great new gym. But it is totally unfair for 8A to host the region every year. No school should have a home court advantage and no region should host every year. I would say Friendship is on par with Pickett and Clay Co. But, Pickett only was outscored by Clarkrange by 2 in the 2nd half at Clarkrange so you never know what might happen down the road.

I love Watertown and go early to go to the Square. The gym there is a nice gym too. What about the Clarkrange gym? It is awful, but they have great banners...and a LOT of them and they do their best with what they have as far as a gym. The RBS gym blinds you with all the red. Monterey put in new bleechers but it still is a bad gym. I love the Pickett Co. gym and hope they never build a new one. Of course Clay Co. has a great new gym. But it is totally unfair for 8A to host the region every year. No school should have a home court advantage and no region should host every year. I would say Friendship is on par with Pickett and Clay Co. But, Pickett only was outscored by Clarkrange by 2 in the 2nd half at Clarkrange so you never know what might happen down the road.

I think they should play the JC - Clarkrange final, if that is to be, at the old gym in the Middle School! That gym has that old school basketball feel. I agree, watertown is very nice, and I do not think the gym is bad. Now the food, that can be improved, and the parking, ah walk a little, it's good for the heart. But I can understand the 7a folks complaining about that long driver every year. I just like to get things boiling a little bit, otherwise all we hear is how good their teams are! But it is funny, every year the same ole complaints. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I think they should play the JC - Clarkrange final, if that is to be, at the old gym in the Middle School! That gym has that old school basketball feel. I agree, watertown is very nice, and I do not think the gym is bad. Now the food, that can be improved, and the parking, ah walk a little, it's good for the heart. But I can understand the 7a folks complaining about that long driver every year. I just like to get things boiling a little bit, otherwise all we hear is how good their teams are! But it is funny, every year the same ole complaints. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Well one good thing they have opened a new restaurant on hwy 70 called Rodgers its real good .So when you guys make the trip and are hungry stop by there for a bite .We dont want you losing your strength and not be able to cheer for your team. LOL Just teasing have a safe trip we will see you there. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well one good thing they have opened a new restaurant on hwy 70 called Rodgers its real good .So when you guys make the trip and are hungry stop by there for a bite .We dont want you losing your strength and not be able to cheer for your team. LOL Just teasing have a safe trip we will see you there. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If 7A hosted the tounament 4 years in a row, I guarantee the fans from 8A would be complaining about the drive and the fact that a team from 7A got to host it. I don't mind doing the every other year thing which is what's suppose to happen but for Watertown to get it 3 out of 4 years and then Gordonsville the other year, well that's just wrong people. Watertown has NO parking and NO resturants. The food at the concession stand is horrible at best. Atleast Gordonsville has a nice gym with resturants close by! If the guy from Watertown wasn't on the TSSAA board they would never get to host for all the reasons I've said you can believe that!

If 7A hosted the tounament 4 years in a row, I guarantee the fans from 8A would be complaining about the drive and the fact that a team from 7A got to host it. I don't mind doing the every other year thing which is what's suppose to happen but for Watertown to get it 3 out of 4 years and then Gordonsville the other year, well that's just wrong people. Watertown has NO parking and NO resturants. The food at the concession stand is horrible at best. Atleast Gordonsville has a nice gym with resturants close by! If the guy from Watertown wasn't on the TSSAA board they would never get to host for all the reasons I've said you can believe that!

Where would you have the games played that would be fair to all? Actually, Gordensville is a good location.

There isn't a girls team in 8A than would come in higher than a 5th place finish in 7A. Make all the jokes you want it will be JC vs Crange for the championship AGAIN!

Gville beat Red Springs 2 times and Clay once - not sure if FCS played

either one of them so how do u figure that 5th place finish???????

Watertowns former principal is no longer on the board. And I may be wrong , but the schools in 7A agree to play in Watertown. If they didn't don't you think they would find another gym. If you think its easy to host the Region why dosen't someone else step forward. Why don't we play all the region games at the higher seeds gym. That way you would have another bunch griping about where they had to drive to. It's been this way for years and I don't see anyone trying to change it. Maybe if you keep crying enough you will get it changed.

Watertown's principal is not on TSSAA board....

Watertown's retired principal is.....

The reason given by TSSAA for NOT playing at Livingston was "supposedly"

because that school is not even in that region AND gym was NO bigger than

WHS gym?????

Hate the crying.... But love the CONFIDENCE...

You would be wrong on both. LA,s gym is bigger than WHS and since when does the school have to be in the region? It doesn't! It doesn't matter I doubt any of the 8a girls team win a region game and if one does thats as far as they will get. Make sure to bring enough money to sit in the bleachers because that's the only way you're going to be in the gym! LOL